" Does that mean we get to go shopping?!" Garcia exclaimed excitedly making us girls giggle.

" I believe it does Pen." You chuckled lightly.

  You turned in Spencer's direction and noticed he was staring. He quickly turned around and walked over to his desk, still looking at his shoes. You smiled to yourself. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all...

 Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all

( what your wearing to the event)

Time skip...

You were sitting in a chair in the conference room of the Bau as Penelope and JJ fussed over your makeup. Emily was behind you fixing your hair and dousing it in hair spray. The dress the four of you had picked out was stunning you had to admit, but you weren't quite sure about how it looked on you. There weren't any mirrors in the conference room so you hadn't a clue what your makeup or hair looked like. Garcia pulled away with jj and they both squealed in excitement.

" Will you finally show me what I look like now?" You joked as you stood up and pushed the chair in.

" You'll see soon enough, now we have to get the boys in here so hotch can brief the two of you." Emily said as she walked over to the door.

Before she could open it Penelope lunged at her and grabbed her arm.

" She needs to make her grand entrance!" Penelope practically yelled. I rolled my eyes while the rest of the girls gasped in excitement.

" Oh for goodness sake this isn't my prom night! The only reason I'm dressed up is to go undercover so it's nothing worthy of a grand entrance." You reasoned.

Garcia rolled her eyes and yanked your arms to the door.

" Nonsense sense little one! No go make me proud!"

She exclaimed as she pushed me put of the conference room so that I stood at the small set of steps that overlooked the bullpen.

I stumbled a little in my heels but grabbed onto the railing. I felt completely out of place in such fancy attire as I saw the rest of the team in their normal clothes. As the boys looked over at me I cursed Garcia in my head for putting me on the spot like this. Morgan wolf whistled and hotch and Rossi smiled sweetly.

" Wow babygirl she looks amazing!" Morgan shouts to Garcia who was now standing alongside JJ and Emily. Rossi came up to you and kissed your cheek as he extended his hand to help you down the steps.

" You look beautiful." He said sweetly. He was like a father figure to you so the comment really did me a a lot. You smiled and looked back at Morgan.

" Hey where's Reid?" You asked.

He chuckled and smirked at the girls who all raised an eyebrow.

" Don't you worry mama he's just in restroom but he'll be out any second now."

You scoffed at his pointed comment and looked back up at the girls. They were all giggling and whispering about something but you couldn't make out exactly what. They pointed in your direction so you looked down at the dress thinking maybe you'd gotten something on it.

  All of the sudden you felt a tap on your shoulder causing you to jump. But because you were wearing heels you stumbled forward into the person who startled you.

" O-Oh I'm sorry I uhhh... I didn't mean to...ummm sc-scare you." Spencer stuttered as you quickly pushed yourself back into a standing position.

" Oh no don't...uhhh.... don't worry about it."
You stammered as he stared deep into your eyes.

You looked back into his, both standing there just staring at each other. His hands were still on your arms, from helping you up. You were still looking at each other intently as you lifted your hand and placed it on top of his .  You both looked at your overlapping hands a smiled shyly.

" EHHEM" Morgan cleared his throat loudly snapping the both of us out of our trance.

" O-oh ya right the uhhhh...the case...right sorry." You stammered as you both.

Spencer nodded in agreement as we all turned to hotch. He talked about how we have to act madly in love to catch the unsubs attention and how We had to make sure to profile everyone we talked to.

" Alright you guys will be late so we'll make this quick. Garcia had these ear pieces made for the two of you. This way if you've got something you can alert us. Now we'll be in the parking lot ready to make an arrest. Alright now you too need to get going."

We quickly put them on and made sure they worked before hurrying out the doors of the Bau. We both hopped in the back of the SUV because they had hired us a driver for the night. You both sat in the back seat nervously, the both of you to afraid to speak. You thought back to the beautiful moment the two of you shared. Thinking about it brought a swarm of butterflies to your stomach.