CH-7 - "THE SUFFERINGS"

Shreyas & Rishabh went to there rooms after saying good night to Rohit & Jos.

Rohit looked relieved.

Jos - Ro, today u managed, what abt tom.

Ro- We will see it tom.

Jos - Atleast tell Shreyas & Rishabh,  Ro.

Ro- NO, i cant Jos, i dont want them to know, no one needs to know, no one else needs to suffer with me, already bcz of me  u, lousie, ritika are suffering and

Shut up said Jos angrily, we are not suffering Ro, we are  family. Never say that.

ok sorry said Rohit.

they talk for sometime.

Jos- Ro are u sure, i shld go to my room.

Ro- yes , i am totally fine Jos.

Jos- Call me if anything happens. im just in nxt room.

Ro- Yes I know.

They hug & wish each other good night.

Jos went  to his room.

Rohit sleeps on bed. He look at his phone. there was a whats app from Rits. She had sent him pics and videos of Sammy & rose playing.

Rohit smiles. He sends a good night message to Rits.

He then sees a notification from twitter.

@rishabhpant has tagged you in photos.

Rohit opens his twitter acc & sees the pictures which they had taken during lunch outing.he likes and RTed it. Just then his eyes falls on few comments under the post. They were mainly like

Aye vadapaav durr rahe youngsters se, abbey mote pahele weight loose karr apna. etc etc.

Rohit just closed twitter. He thought that he will not let these faceless trolls affect him.

He keeps the mobile & sleeps. It was 1am. Rohit was sleeping , actually he was sweating badly murmuring things. Just then in dreams-

"And Rohit Sharma is out on 1 run, he has been caught behind. Its big blow for India in wc 2019 semi final.  India  has lost the wc semi final.

 Mumbai ke captain hamare vadapav , a senior ex player was saying in his so called funny videos during IPL.

You want to takeover as captain, you backstabbed me, you cheated the country , our team. "

Rohit wake up shouting NO. His face was white. He was sweating badly. No No No i did not cheat anyone , i did not backstabbed anyone, NO. His body was trembling. 

I need it, i need to sleep, i need it. He started searching something in his bag. he was throwing things all over the room.

Rohit- Were is it. I need it.

Just then he sees a injection. Here it is he thinks. He picks up the injection & looks at it.

He has been getting these nightmare from the day Virat accused him. The things from then were going worst. He was getting anxiety attacks. He was taking sleeping pills & injections. He was in worst condition and only few knew it. He has promised himself, he will not let anyone know specially his kiddos. They are not gonna know that  he is weak, he is broken , he is down. To stay strong he needed to sleep & to sleep he needed this injection.

He was gonna inject the injection when he remembers himself promising Ritika that he will not take it in this tour while coming to kolkata. He remembers how last time he was taking it regularly, he had fainted & the doctors had to drain whole medicine out of his body.

I am sorry Ritz I have to do this, he murmurs. A tear skips his eyes & he falls on the bed.

next update-????????

vote & comment.