ONE| RESPECT

___________________________

❝ 𝑰 𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑰𝑻'𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬, 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑮𝑰𝑽𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑶 𝒀/𝑵?❞
___________________________

❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍' 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄?❞
Stan Shunpike asked Harry, who was laying on the pavement.

Stan was at least 18 or 19 and had large ears and a few pimples.

"Fell over." Said Harry as he looked at the older boy; whom made a face and said.

" 'Choo fall over for?" Stan said making Harry very aggravated.

"I didn't do it on purpose." Harry snapped, One of the knees in his jeans were torn.

And his hand that he used to break his fall when he fell was slowly bleeding.

The messy haired boy then remembered why he had fallen over and he looked over at the alley way between the garage and fence that were very clear due to the lights in the front of the Knight bus, and to his confusion the black thing was gone .

" 'Choo lookin' at?" Asked Stan as he peered his head in the direction Harry was looking in.

"There was a big black thing," Harry said as he pointing in the direction were the thing had been

"It was like a dog... but massive..."

Harry looked up at Stan, who had his mouth half way open and looking at his fore-head making Harry have a knowing feeling that Stan was about to notice the scar.

"Woss that on your 'ead?" Stan said, narrowing his eyes, trying to see what it was.

Harry flattened his bangs over his forehead and said "Nothing."

"Woss your name?" Stan asked, curiosity lingered Stan's mind as he looked away from Harry's forehead.

"Neville Longbottom." Harry said, He didn't really know why he said that he just said the first name that popped into his head.

"So — This bus," Harry said, trying to distract Stan.

"Did you say it goes anywhere?"

"Yep," Stan proudly responded "Anywhere you like, long's it's on land. Can't do nuffink underwater. 'Ere," He said looking at Harry suspiciously.

"you did flag us down, dincha? stuck out your wand 'and, dincha?" He asked, which Harry quickly responded to "Yes."

He closed his mouth then opened again "Listen, how much would it be to get to London?"

"Eleven sickles, but for firteen you get 'ot chocolate, and for fifteen you get an 'ot water bottle an' a toofbrush in the color of you choice."

Harry rummaged in his trunk for some money and gave Stan a few sickles as he and Stan lifted his trunk and Hedwig into the bus

• • •

1 week later.

𝐘 / N    G R A Y

I felt his hand hit the left side of my face, I didn't move. I was just shocked.

"You will respect me, and every adult you meet, Understand?" He asked pointing his finger harshly at me, I didn't move my head or respond which earned me another slap on the right side of my face.

Father has been quite harsh towards me lately, thinking I'm being disrespectful and rude.

I nodded, which made him some what satisficed.