“Ezra please let me be alone.” I said sighing.

I heard him close the door so I figured he was gone. I didn’t want to push anybody away especially not him because he’s the love of my life but I don’t want to be bothered right now.

Ezra

[Two Weeks Later]

I’m not understanding Zoey at all. Two weeks ago she was depressed and she still is now but it’s different. She’s trying to keep herself busy so she don’t have to think about Lala passing away. I hate it’s nothing I can do for her but damn.

She was working these crazy ass shifts at work like she didn’t want to be at the house at all. She’s so damn depressed and tired on top of that. I tried over and over to talk to her about all this shit but she don’t want to hear anything I have to say. I love her to death but I don’t know what to do anymore.

I have been picking Alyssa up from school for the past two weeks because of Zoey. I can’t even answer Alyssa questions no more because I’m asking myself the same thing. It’s stressing me out and I don’t know what to do.

It was now 6 am and Zoey just walked in from work. It’s crazy because right at 11 she’s going right back in. She’s trying to dodge all her problems.

I walked over to her and she stared at me.

“Zoey you can’t keep doing this, you need to talk to me about it.” I said grabbing her hands.

“Doing what? What do I need to talk to you about?” she said putting this fake ass smile on her face.

See what I mean, this shit right here.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about Bella. Why are you running from it?” I said.

She let go of my hands.

“I don’t know what you are talking about. I’m perfectly fine.” She said going into the kitchen to cook so she wouldn’t have to go to sleep. This what she been doing for the past two weeks. Nobody can talk to her not even Bre or Indie and they work with her.

“Bella you are not about to cook anything.” I said to her.