Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

"plus I have pizza. What is better than pizza? nothing. We can just relax, it's been a long week, I get it. When was the last time you ate?" He asked carefully knowing it had been a while.

"I'm not gonna answer that one" you breathed a laugh through your nose as it broke the slight tension that was there. Aaron chuckled slightly at your words before bashing the closeness between you. He grabbed your legs and picked you up, holding you cradled in his arms

"Ah, put me down!" you yelled at him holding you. "as you wish" he plopped you on the large sectional placed in his living room. He left for a second coming back with the box of pizza and plates for you two.

He sat next to you as he opened the box that fumed of heavenly scents and it was like no other. He gave you two slices as he discarded the box onto the table. Your face lit up at the sight of food as you both dove in. 

He put on 'kill bill' which was not what you expected but shockingly you liked it. As you two sat there admiring the movie you two found yourselves slowly inching closer to each other. As you stared straight ahead, his arm slipped around your shoulders behind you with a subtle movement.

By the time you finished the pizza, the plates were left on the table, his arm had curled around your shoulder and held you close. You let his touch drag you in as you leaned into him and curled up against him on the couch.

You two never met each other's eyes, both of you pretending not to notice the fact that you were completely curled in his arm and flushed against his side. The movie played through the silence in each of your actions. His arm moved further down on your back as his hand rested gently on your hip teetering slightly on the cusp of your ass.

As you felt his hand rest there a smile played on your face as you held down a giggle. It was apparent that Aaron noticed you trying to hold back a giggle and his hand moved again to squeeze your ass. At that point, you let the giggle ring out of you and you finally looked up at him, you both acknowledging your actions.

"You're as subtle as a hand grenade" you looked at him and laughed slightly. Your joke made him smile and he played one back at you, "Says the one practically on top of me right now." you laughed at his joke before you sat up out of his touch.

"This better?" you joked at him

"No, it definitely isn't" He pulled you close with both of his hands

you went for it with no hesitation.

You pressed your lips to his quickly and you pulled back realizing what you did. It was normal for you to kiss him but this one, something about this one, felt different. Your lips tingled with the absence of his.

When you pulled back you locked eyes with him. The silence was evident and the tension strong but within the less than ten seconds that was split apart between you, his hands cupped your face and he pulled you in for more, and you had no intentions of pulling away.

You threw your hands over his shoulders as your fingers tucked into his hair slightly. His kisses were gentle and hesitant. He took his time as his lips entangled with yours. His hands moved to your waist as he pulled you tight against him. He wanted you as close to him as he could get you.

His tongue swiped across your lips like he was asking permission and of course you granted it, he really didn't need to ask but he was being delicate with you. His tongue made quick work with yours, not wrestling this time but playing against yours in harmony. His kisses that were once slow and unsure, became faster and filled with passion.

His movements overpowered yours as you two adjusted on the couch and Aaron ended up on top of you. His hands held your body close to him before they moved to roam the fabric that held tightly to your torso. His fingers pickled with the small buttons that lined your blouse as each one was carefully unbuttoned.