Jake Riley Smut - Cheater's Punishment

Start from the beginning

"It's J-Jake. He-" Y/N pauses when she sees Jake standing a few feet in front of her with complete agony in his eyes. Her heart breaks. She doesn't want to see him right now. "He cheated on me. I'll be there in twenty minutes, mom," She whimpers into the phone, her eyes on Jake the whole time. She hangs up and slides her phone into her back pocket.

"No, no, no, please don't go," Jake pleads while rushing up to her. He tries to grab her hands, but she snatches them away.

"Don't you dare touch me," She snaps at him. 

"No. You can't leave. I love-"

"Oh, save it, Jake. If you really loved me, you wouldn't h-have-" She can't even finish her sentence. She breaks down into hysterical sobs. Jake can't stand to see her like this. She won't even look at him.

"Y/N, please let me explain. You have to let me explain. I can't lose you. I won't," He pleads.

"Jake, you don't understand. I'm- I'm leaving, and you aren't st-stopping me," She scolds and heads for the door, but Jake beats her to it. He blocks her way with her body, and she glares at him. "Let me go!" She snaps.

"N-no," He cries. "I'm not letting you go," He declares.

"Yes, the fuck you will," She proclaims. 

"No," He argues back with a shaky tone.

"Fine, then you're sleeping on the couch because you're not getting anywhere near me," She growls. She turns around and heads for their bedroom when Jake grabs her wrist and spins her around. She smacks him across the face and runs to their bedroom, locking the door behind her. Jake composes himself then runs to the door.

"Y/N, please," He begs. He could hear her weeping uncontrollably on the other side of the door. He sunk on the ground and cried. He wondered if she would ever forgive him. He couldn't live without her.

Jake woke up the next morning when his head fell on the ground with a loud thud. Y/N stepped over him and walked away. He shook his head, wondering why he was sleeping on the floor when he remembered what happened last night. He jumped to his feet and ran after her. 

"Y/N!" He yelled after her. She was in the kitchen, absentmindedly making a bowl of cereal, completely ignoring Jake's presence. "Y/N?" He asked again, but she wouldn't even look up at him. She took her bowl of cereal, purposely shoving Jake with her shoulder as she walked to the living room. He followed after her, desperate for her even to glance at him. She sat on the couch and ate with a blank expression on her face. Jake sat next to her, but she scooted away. "Y/N, you have to hear me out," Jake pleaded.

"No, I don't," She mumbled while staring down at her cereal. She sat her bowl on the coffee table, not in the mood for eating anymore. 

"Y/N, please. You don't understand. I-"

"No, Jake, YOU don't understand!" Y/N yelled while jumping off the couch. She walked to the large window that over-looked the city, concentrating very hard as to not start crying.

"Tell me. Talk to me. Look at me," Jake begged. Y/N turned around. Her eyes were red and puffy. Her cheeks were stained with tear streaks. Jake couldn't stand to see her like this. He got off the couch and hugged her tightly. She loosely wrapped her arms around him. He kissed her hair and whispered, "I'm so sorry," Over and over again. She suddenly felt a jolt of anger run through her body. She pushed Jake away from her and started hitting his stomach. Jake stood there and took it. He was glad he had gotten some sort of reaction out of her.

"Fight back! Fight back!" She sobbed. Jake tried to embrace her again, but she pushed him away roughly. "Don't you dare fucking touch me!" She yelled while meeting his gaze. "Why?" She whispered. "Why would you do this?" She said raising her voice more.