Serena just stood there watching the bouncer usher the two men outside. After a brief explanation to Blair Serena made her way outside. She sighed in relief when she saw her rescuer sitting on the sidewalk. He looked up at her as she approached. 

"My Liddle Mermaid!"

She held back a laugh. He was drunk. She didn't know what to do so she pulled out her cell.

Need help. Meet me at 74 -Serena

On my way. Are you ok? -Scout

I'm fine -Serena

Blair came outside and sat down next to Serena.

"Well that was dramatic. I called us a cab. Should be here any minute...here it is."

She stood and looked back at Serena. Serene shook her head and nodded towards the body mass next her that might have already passed out. She grabbed her cell and typed out a message for Blair.

Scout is on the way to get him. I will wait for him

Blair nodded and gave her a hug before climbing into the cab. 

"Let me know when you get home safe."

Once she was gone Serena sat back down on the sidewalk and waited. Every time someone walked in or out of the club a moment of panic rushed through her. Relief washed over her when she saw Scout step out of his car. 

"Explain."

I will explain later. Just help get him in the car. 

Scout groaned but helped left him off the ground and walked him to his car. To his dismay Serena had insisted on riding in the back with him. The drive was silent. He pulled into the parking garage. Walking isn't difficult until you join three people together and at least one of them is wasted and unconscious. The journey from the car to the elevator to the apartment was not easy. Once they were finally in his apartment Scout dropped his friend on the couch. Then he turned to face Serena. 

His eyes looked her over from head to toe. He was really seeing her for the first time that night. He had never seen her like this...and she was gorgeous in no make-up and gym clothes. This was just torture. Serena started to feel uneasy under his hard stare. 

I'm sorry. I didn’t know what to do with him or who else to text.

"You don't have to apologize. I'm glad you called me. He doesn't usually drink this much but that's on him not you. But may I ask...were you two…?"

Serena looked at him confused until it hit her.

We weren't there together. We just...literally bumped into each other there. 

"Oh."

I was there with Blair. Why? Are you...are you jealous?

Scout stepped closer to her. He looked down at her.

"Should I be?"

Well I mean Warren…

Serena's thoughts were cut off by Scout kissing her. He pulled her against him. One hand was grabbing her ass and the other was in her hair. Without breaking from their kiss he lifted her up and carried her to his room. He nearly threw her onto his bed. Serena's heart was racing. She watched as he pulled his shirt over his head and walked to her. He hovered over her. 

"I've tried keeping my distance. If I've crossed the line just tell me to stop." 

He started kissing just under her ear and down her neck. For the first time Serena's mind was silent. He started to lift her shirt. The tips of his fingers left trails of fire across her skin. He was going too slow, she reached down and pulled her shirt off. He smirked before kissing her again. He only stopped to stand back up and undo her pants. He slid them off with her tights, knocking her heels to the floor. The sight of her in nothing but her bra and panties made his jeans far too tight. He did away with them before crawling back on top of her. He stared at her as his hand moved over her hips and his fingers slid under her panties. His finger slowly slide into her. Two things happened at the same time.

"You're so tight." Scout moaned.

Serena inhaled sharply in surprise.

Scout instantly stopped and looked down at her now blushing face.

"Serena?!...are you a vir…"

No!! …..it's just been awhile. 

She blushed even more. 

Please. Don't stop.

Once he heard those words his lips were on hers. What was left of their clothes were gone and a condom was retrieved. Her fingers roamed his entire body, memorizing every inch of his muscular body. She spread her legs and gripped the pillow as his cock stretched her insides. She let out a moan. Scout growled. He had never heard her make any sound like that before and it sent him crazy. He tried not to rush and went slow. But it took every ounce of control to do so. Serena couldn't handle the slow pace anymore and grabbed at him, pulling him closer.

More!

More she got. It didn't take long before they were both sweaty bodies lying next to each other trying to catch their breath. Serena got up and went to the attached bathroom. When she returned she tried not to feel awkward and shy. Scout laid in bed looking at the ceiling and tried not to stare at her naked body as she walked back. As she sat on the bed to put her panties back on he got up and put his boxers on. He opened a drawer and tossed a shirt at her. 

"Put this on."

She looked at it confused. 

You want me to stay?

She hadn't meant to ask that but it was an internal doubt and she wasn't sure what this was. She pulled the shirt over her. Scout got back in bed and pulled her to him. 

"You think I'm going to let you go after that?"

They laid on their sides. He pulled her closer so her back was up against his chest. 

"Go to sleep now and stop overthinking things. We will talk in the morning."

He placed a kiss on her head. She relaxed and fell asleep in his arms.