Chapter 4 - a wedding to crash

Start from the beginning

She notices and facepalms.

"Seriously? Her? She's the whole reason we're having to do this!" Varian groans.

"To be fair, I'm pretty sure the Barron would have got Eugene and (__) with or without her help," Sophie replies.

Cass looks at Rapunzel, "What's the plan?"

"Were gonna crash a wedding!" Rapunzel replies giddily, making Sophie squeal in excitement.

People were streaming into the wedding one by one, all excited about the event.

The girl, which the group learned her name was Vex was walking beside a disguised Rapunzel while hook foot, Cass Varian and Sophie were somehow all squeezed under the cart, covered by a table cloth.

"Remember what we talked about, act normal and you get the other half when we're done," Rapunzel whispers.

"I'm good, for being stuck in at a wedding," Vex replies.

"Yeah, come to think about it, I've never actually been to a wedding before. If it wasn't for being in disguise, if it wasn't dangerous, if my sister wasn't on their team and if my boyfriend wasn't marrying another woman. This mighta been fun." Rapunzel chuckles slightly.

They move forward, Sophie peeks her head through a small hole in the table cloth to get yanked back in by Cass.

"The Barron wanted wedding flowers," Vex says to the guards in an irritated scoff.

The guard inspects the flowers and discovers a spiked club inside the vase.

Varian spies through the small hole and for a moment he's certain their plan isnt going to work, but to his surprise the guard smiles.

"A battle bouquet... Brilliant!" He enthusiastically whacks the cart with the club, causing Sophie and Varian to jump, letting out a squeal and Cass covers their mouths.

"What was that?!" The guard asks.

Rapunzel fakes a coughing fit, attempting to cover the sounds.

"What about you?" The guard asks, turn attention onto Rapunzel. "Who are you?"

"I'm Cobra," Rapunzel replies, making her voice deeper. "Cobra Mc... uh... Mcbloodpuncher!"

"Your not on the list," the guard growls slightly.

"Cobra McBloodpuncher doesn't do lists!"

"Then what do you do?" The guard asks, getting into her face.

Suddenly, a fly buzzes from the bouquet and lands on the guard's nose.

Pascal couldn't resist the opportunity and flicks his tongue out to eat the fly of the guard's nose, making the guard shocked.

"You should see what I do to people," Rapunzel says, just going with the flow.

The guard seems offended at first then bursts out laughing, "You're Alright Mcbloodpuncher!" He lets Vex and Rapunzel past.

Once they're inside the wedding venue Rapunzel let's out a sigh as they find a place to hide the cart.

"Thank you Vex," Rapunzel says, but Vex isnt interested about the Thanks. She asks for the other half of the money, once Rapunzel had given it to her she walks away.