At 7:15, David entered the diner, walked up to the counter and Amy served him two coffees.

"One cream and sugar, one black," Amy said

"Thank you" David took the coffees and noticed Mary Margaret sitting behind him, "Good morning," David said.

"Morning!" Mary Margaret said.

"I-I... I should go. I'm going to be late for work," David said.

"Oh, the animal shelter, right? How's that going?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Well, the apes haven't taken over," David said.

"Yet," Mary Margaret said.

"Not on my watch," David said with a smile and he left the diner.

Alana and Emma were watched from the back entrance and they walked over to her, "This is making a volcano?" Alana asked as she sat in front of Mary Margaret and Emma pulled a chair up, sitting between them.

"Is that what she called it?" Amy asked as she handed them all glasses of water.

"I was-," Mary Margaret said.

"We get it," Emma interrupted.

"He comes here every morning at 7:15 a.m. to get coffee," Mary Margaret said.

 to get coffee," Mary Margaret said

"For him and his wife," Alana said.

"I know, I know, I know. I just like to... Come here to see him," Mary Margaret said.

"So, you're a stalker?" Emma said.

"No, not really... Maybe a little bit. I mean, it's not like I'm following him. I just know that he spends his morning with Kathryn, gets coffee, then drives to the animal shelter to start work at 7:30 and then he's home around five," Mary Margaret said.

"Oh, is that all?" Amy asked.

"Thursdays they pick up Chinese for dinner. I can't get him out of my head," Mary Margaret said.

"I know. Maybe the first step is not showing up here tomorrow," Alana said.

"Love's the worst. I wish there was a magic cure," Mary Margaret said.

"Tell me about it," Alana said.

"I'll agree with that," Amy said and she patted Mary Margaret's shoulder and walked off.

"Amy," Emma stood up and walked to her and Amy looked at her, "About Graham..." Emma said.

"It's okay, Emma... He was an attractive guy, I don't hold anything against you, promise," Amy said.

"It's just... He said something to me," Emma said.

"Said something?" Amy asked.

"That he remembers everything and he needed to see you... You were the last thing on his mind," Emma said.