《Chapter Seventeen》

Start from the beginning

"W-wait! didn't Sister Krone say that if you kill an adult, wouldn't the demons be notified?" Emma reminded. "To be honest, I really don't give a damn about the demons being notified anymore." Luna stated. "But, you can't just kill an adult! That's wrong-" "Try not to get in my way, Gilda, I'm not changing my mind. No way am I gonna let a b*tch like Mama kill my brother in cold blood without vengeance." Luna interrupted, causing Gilda to step away from Luna.

As Luna was getting closer to the three, she shoves them all away from the room she was in, and slammed the door in front of their faces, which left Don, Gilda, and Emma in shock. "Did she just-?!" Don said with shock. Emma suddenly, dashed away from the door, and went towards the infirmary, with tears streaming down her face.

With Emma closing the door behind her, she laid onto her bed in tears and hugged her pillow. She looked back at the nullifier Ray made, and held onto it tightly. "I did knock, you know?" Mom said, looking back at the teary eyed Emma. She then slid the nullifier behind her pillow and looked away from Mom with an angry expression on her face. 

"You didn't hear it?" Isabella asked, with Emma not answering back to her. "Ah, you poor thing.." Isabella said with pity, walking up to Emma. "You must be pain, suffering even, Norman is gone, Ray's a mess, and Luna's now a deranged, hopeless child." Isabella said with a smile. "You can't do anything on your own, you must be extremely despaired, knowing that you'll never be able to escape this place."

"Just give up, Emma, the only way you can escape despair is by giving up hope. you'll continue to suffer if you keep resisting. You'd feel a lot better if you'd just give up." Isabella said, holding onto Emma as she hugged her crying figure. "Listen, Emma, if you desire it, I'd like to recommend you as a Mom candidate for this house." Isabella offered.

"A,, Mom candidate?" Emma asked with confusion. "Yes, become an adult, and bear a child, if they approve your abilities, you can come back to this house once you're grown up, as a Mom or Sister of course. You have the qualifications for it, if you desire it, I'd be happy to recommend you." Isabella said happily.

Emma jerked away from Isabella, but before she could say anything, Isabella held onto Emma's cheeks and stared at her green eyes immensely. "Now, you're thinking, 'who would become such a thing!' But then, what else could you do? You can't do anything, you can't save anyone, and you can only wait for death to arrive, it's just an endless cycle of suffering." Mom stated.

"Live and strive to become a Mom, Emma, accept the despair and free yourself from the pain." Isabella said, hugging Emma in her arms. "No, I can't do that, I'll never ever be a Mom, no matter what." Emma refused, with Mom glaring back at her. "Fine then, you may continue to writhe in agony as you await your death." Isabella said, walking away from Emma.

"It's impossible to escape now that your leader, Norman, is gone. Think about his death as much as you want." Isabella said as she left the room. Before leaving however, she turned around to glance at Emma. She softened her gaze at her as Emma tried to hold back her tears, and with that, she left the room. 

。。。。。。。。【Time Skip - Luna's POV】。。。。。。。

[01/14/2046 - 11 : 23 PM] 

I wake up with the sound of of a tune being hummed through the halls. It was dark, and there wasn't any light being shown other than the moon's, oh, right, I'm supposed to kill Mom today. I got up from my bed and started heading towards the kitchen for a knife. While walking out of the door, I noticed that the humming was growing louder and louder.

The tune was actually being hummed in two different directions, one was being hummed in the baby's room, and the other one was in the dining hall. I suspected that it was Mom humming in the baby's room, so I decided to quietly walk towards the Dining room. When I opened the doors towards the room, I saw Ray and Emma talking to each other about something.