Chapter 2

Boyfriend's POV:
It was the day of the battle, I got dress, I put on my T-Shirt with a red X sign while putting on my baggy pants. I then put on my red shoes and cap, I walked to the competition, it wasn't so far from where I live which was pretty convenient. I arrived a couple minutes early since I woke up pretty early. Looking around the room the contestants looked like people I've never seen dressed as before. Their sense of fashion was pretty interesting. It made the ambient all Halloween-ish almost. Looking at my right there was 2 kids. One had a pumpkin hat and the other had a skeleton hat. They kept doing some strange dance while yelling out " Spooky Month " I'm guessing that's the kids way of warming up? Even so I never thought kids would attend. Near to the kids was a guy who looked like a lemon. He kept twitching. It made me feel scared but at the same time I don't want to come out as rude. So I brushed it off. I looked back for a minute. I felt something touch my shoulder, they were slowly sliding their finger on my neck. I started to sweat a little. I slowly looked at the back from me. It was that lemon guy. He managed to collect my sweat from his finger. He then licked the sweat off his finger like it was nothing. I stood there speechless but slowly walking away from his sight. It sent shivers through my spine. I put my hand in my pocket but felt a piece of paper. I don't remember putting anything in my pocket recently, especially paper. I took it out and unfolded. It read the words " I'll maybe turn you into broth " I felt creeped out so I threw the note away. I look to my left and I see the girl and her family. They looked like they're setting up. I see the girl sitting on the biggest speaker out of the 3. She looked happy considering she's basically the prize at the end. If I was in her position I'd feel uncomfortable probably. I sit down near the stage waiting for it to start. I heard the door open but I wasn't able to see who it was. I'm guessing it was another contestant.

———————————————————————————
Pico's POV

I open the door, which made some people hear considering these doors are really loud, some kid with a cap stared at me. His look reminded me of my ex. Man, I miss him. His perfect spikes of hair, his lips, his smile..but I'm going too overboard. I could talk about him all day, but I'm trying to forget about him. He's in the past. And now I'm focusing on my future. I checked the time and I wasn't too late. I sat down next to the weird Halloween cosplayer guys. I tried to avoid the cap hat kid, considering I don't want any memories triggered at the moment. They still kind of hurt Y'know?

———————————————————————————
Girlfriend's POV
I dusted off my red dress looking over the selection of people. They all look pretty dull, and creepy. But there is one in particular who looks pretty interesting. He had blue hair and a cap. He's the only guy who looks normal besides the ginger. I cross my legs leaning back from my speaker a little. I stare at my father setting up the microphones for the competition. My mom is just on her phone, chewing on gum. I sigh hoping the blue hair kids wins. I don't want my father to approve anyone else.

———————————————————————————
The Rap Battle Has Started.
———————————————————-