"And where would someone like that buy it?" Alana asked.

"Right here, of course," Mr Gold said.

"You know him?" Emma asked.

"Indeed. A piece like this is difficult to forget," Mr Gold said.

"Do you happen to remember who bought it?" Alana asked.

"Well, I'm good with names, Miss Swan, but maybe not that good. However, as luck would have it, I do keep quite extensive records," Mr Gold walked over to a small filing cabinet on the counter and looked through it, "And... Yes, here we are," Mr Gold said, he pulled out an index card but just looked at Alana.

Alana sighed, "What's your price?" Alana asked.

"Forgiveness," Mr Gold said.

"How about tolerance," Alana said.

"Well, that's a start," Mr Gold looked at the index card, "The compass was purchased by a Mr Michael Tillman," Mr Gold said.

"Anything else?" Emma asked.

"Just a name. But I generally find that's all that one needs," Alana and Emma started to leave the shop, "Good luck with your investigation," Mr Gold said and the twins left the shop.

Amy walked out from the back, "Thanks Papa," Amy said.

"My pleasure dearie," Mr Gold put the blank card with the other blank cards, "Now... Why are you helping them?" He asked.

"Helping them ruins Regina's plans. As you said, as long as we get here, I could do what I liked with Regina and I am... She killed my love, be grateful your prized student is still alive and kicking," Amy said as she walked to the door.

"Dear," Amy looked at him, "To go after Regina you need more than what you got," Mr Gold said.

"I just need a gun, a knife, anything that can enter her heart," Amy said and turned back to the window.

Mr Gold walked to her and placed his hand on her shoulder, "I am sorry about what happened," Mr Gold said.

"Say it as if you mean it because I know you don't," Amy said.

"If I didn't want you two together, I would've stopped you," Amy looked at him, "I'm a fan of true love, you know that," Mr Gold said and Amy smiled at him before they hugged.

"I miss him..." Amy said.

"I know you do," Mr Gold said.