The Breakup

I was driving into my driveway, when I see Jimmy storm out of my apartment with an angry expression on he's face. I was scared to walk in but you know what you only live once.
I walk in the see broken bottles and vases on the floor.
------------------------------------------------------
J= Joey M=Meghan

J: Meghansan I'm home!

I hear no response,just crying . I run to Meghan room expecting to see something beyond horrible. I jingle the door handle as hard as I can.

J= Meghan please let me in, just open the door please.

A couple minutes go by, so I give up trying to beg her to open the door. So I shove my knee into the door as hard as I can. I break the door down as I finally get passed the door when I see Meghan in a puddle of blood, unconscious. the tears stream down my face but I let them fall, as I run and dial 911.

--------------------At The Hospital-----------------

Meghan's P.O.V

Where am i? I Can't see but i can hear, crying it sounded like David

D=Joey what happened, did you cause this to her?

J= No David *sobing* It was Jimmy, he beat her into a coma

Wait, what? im in a coma?OMG I GOT TO WAKE UP!

J= David, *sob* can you *sob* Gave me a *sob* Moment?

D= Sure but i'll be back with food, Okay?

J= o*sob*kay

I hear david get up and walk out the door. Then Joey walks over to me.

J= Meghan i know you can hear me, i NEED YOU TO WAKE UP,i dont know what i would do with out you, you have helped me from hard times. If you die i wanna die with you, I dont want to live in a world without Meghan Camarena, i i.

***********************************************

Follow me & Make sure to comment ;)

My Insta Kayla.Love.Life