Kitty Cat

Cat's P.o.v

Today im going to a collab with Joey.He doesnt know but i dont like him, i love him, But i think Meghan likes him but oh well she is dating Jimmy. We are doing a truth or dare video, so im going to go on my fake account, and comment saying 'Kiss Cat/Joey'. I dress casual , and natural makeup. Joey knock at the door.

Joey's P.o.v

I walk up to the door, knock.

C= hey Joey-anya, are you ready for a amazing video! she says as she opens the door.

J=hey gurl!

Later in the video...

I pick a dare and it reads 'kiss cat', i read it out loud then i throw it up in the air and kiss her,for a second i got caught on her lips. They were just so sweet and plump.Wait, joey snap out of it you love meghan.

we were both nervous after that, but then we got over it and contiued the video.

Meghan's P.O.V

I was starting to worry where joey was, he said he would pick me up to go get smoothies,but he never showed up, so me and david went.You won't Beleive who we saw.Joey and cat kissing and holding hand as the walk to their table. My heart broke down i love joey how could she have done this to me. I thought we were friends, and i cant just run in there and smack her , because he is not my boyfriend.

M= David, we need to go i cant be here.

D= why?

M= im in love with joey but he is with cat and they are in there

D= ok, we can go get take out, and go watch anime.

M= ok, but why to me, she know i liked him.

D= dont worry, he he loves you he'll come back for you.

M=ok

--------(at the smoothie place, that wasnt cat and joey)

Joeys P.o.v

C= Joey i love you

J= Cat, understand i cant be with you, but we can be frie-

C=WHY?

J= i love meghan

I say quietly, so she cant hurt meghan, because i love meghan.

C= Joey, please tell me i'll understand and won't be mad i promise

She holds out a hand and pinkie, we shake pinkies.

J= I love Meghan.

she starts to cry a little i can see it in her eyes, she hated me for saying that.

J= Kitty Cat please dont cry

she wipes her tears

C= Go get her she likes you,and i promise i won't hurt her no matter how heart broken you leave me

-----

Cat's P.o.v

It hurt to hear those come out of his mouth, and no im not mad, maybe they were meant to be, and maybe one day if they dont workout it will be my turn.

@@@@@@@@

Hey guys you know i have nothing aganist cat or any youtuber

and thanks for all the support

comment ideas

and tell me if i should do shout outs