Special Chapter❤

En başından başla

"Just call me 'Vernon hyung'"

The boys but let me say The Tops starting to have the manly conversation, how top's need to be protective, possessive and more understanding towards their baby boys lol...(I really do need a gallon of Joshua's holy water cus I know how to write a smu-..oops)

"Vernon hyung...How's it felt to be married?"

Everyone on the living room look at Sunghoon in shock, Heeseung raise his brows and that thinking developed his brain "wait are you trying to marry Jake? At this age?"

"I-..."

"I'm gonna be the best man but bro I'm going to marry Jungwon first"

"What? No! me and jakey's gonna marry first"

"Nah uh! I've done planning our wedding programs and I already brought the rings too. So all I have to do is proposing to my baby"

"Nope I can also propose to Jakey right no-"

"Haha I'm still gonna be the firs-"

"Go on hyungs- I'm going to marry Sunoo hyung before y'all"

"STOOOPPPP!" Heeseung stop the two from the non stop bickering while Vernon just watch the teenagers with his virus gummy smile "both of you aren't ready to be a married men yet and...wait the hell on..especially to Niki- TOO YOUNG BOY!"

"Boys listen-" Vernon start as the boys keep silent to listen "being marrying with each others make us one, more closer, more trusting and more love. Since we need to stay together like forever after married...you need to choose your partner carefully, who you truly love and whom you want to stay with that person until death,most importantly...who truly loves you back"

The boys listen with more concentrating than listening to their lectures in schools. This lessons seems to be tough but they know that they won't choose the wrong person "Especially when you're the tops..you have more responsibility to take care of them, reliable and strong enough to protect them...I'll telling you this, it's wonderful but you have to be prepared first okay?"

"Yes hyung!"

Knock knock~

"Come in-" Vernon knows who's gonna come, so he just open up the door and reveal Three men who's entering the house with a loud conversations. Seungkwan and the three bottoms finally come out from the kitchen as the other watch Seungkwan hugging the new guests.

"Kwanna~I want to visit Engenie and I brought this flowers for her"

The blonde hair guy handed a bouquet of roses while the white hair guy put the other staff on the desk. The black hair man just casually lay down on the couch because he said that he's exhausted.

"Hannie! I'm gonna take a nap before dinner...just wake me up at the time" then he fall asleep. "Cheollie droves the whole trip...I guess he really do need some nap" the blonde guy continue as Seungkwan hand him some blankets for his hyung.

"Jisoo hyung do you also want to take a nap? HYUNG? JOSHUA HYUNG!"

"Oh...no I'm fine" Joshua smile at the younger but still continue tapping on his phone "He's just being like this, always on his phone" Yoon Jeonghan, the blonde hair explain as he finally noticed the seven awkward boys on the corner coach

"Who are they?" Seungkwan tell everything about the stories and the relationship between Engene and the seven boys to Jeonghan, Joshua also listen to the conversation while chatting with someone on his phone

"Jun hyung and Myungho hyung already went back to China...I missed them so much"

"I missed them too kwannie" the two blonde hair hug each other dramatically while the seven boys almost laugh at their action.