Chapter 17: THE WEDDING

A/N
The song that is in the second slide is the song that plays for the first dance at the wedding: Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Amelia's POV
It was two weeks away from Bruno and I's wedding and my family and pack arriving today. Over the past year my family and pack have been shown that Bruno is not a bad guy, just made some pretty bad calls when he started out. Ok, so me Elizabeth, Emily, and Rose were at a bridle shop in town. We have been for 3 hours and I have tried on at least a hundred dresses so far. " I really think that I am going to eat myself if we don't go get something to eat" I heard Rose say while I was staring at the dress I just put. I looked into the mirror that I was wearing the one, the perfect dress for me, it was white with a big, puffy bottom and it had jewels on the whole thing in an awesome pattern. I walked out of the changing room and everyone looked up at me and smiled. By the look on their faces I knew they knew it was the one also. When I brought it we were,in the car driving to the closet place to eat and it happen to be Olive Garden so I was in luck I love that place. When we got into Olive Garden are waitress walked us to our table and took our drink orders. When the waitress left I looked over at Rose and asked "So what are your cravings because mine were peanut butter and grapes" she replied "They are green tea and carmel" I looked over to Elizabeth and asked " So, what were your cravings when you pregnant with Bruno." She smiled the replied "Mostly chocolate and anything else sweet" I laughed the said " Of course that is what you were craving Bruno loves sweets" then our waitress came with our drinks and took our meal orders. I got chicken salad because I want to be able to fit in my dress in two weeks. When we were all done and the check was payed, we drove home. When we got home,my pack was already their. I walked to my father and tapped on his shoulder, he turned around and I was pulled into a bone crushing hug. " My little moon is growing up and has two awesome kids that I know Grant and the whole wants to meet" I laughed then said " I missed you guys so much" as if one cue Bruno came walking out and straight to me. I looked at Bruno and asked " Has your Aunt Raina got here yet I hear that she is an awesome lady" he smiled the said "She said that she was about 15 minutes away" I replied "Ok, I am going to hide my dress so that you don't see it untill the wedding because Elizabeth says it is bad luck, mind link me when Raina gets here" with that I walked up,stairs and hide my dress. After about 10 minutes Bruno mind linked me and said " Raina is here" I replied " K, be down in a minute" I walked out side to see a black hummer pull up to the pack house and a I beautiful got out. Then I heard something weird my dad and Raina say "Mate" to each other. My Dad pushed everyone out of the way and walked up to Raina and say " You are so beautiful" then he kissed her. I looked over at Bruno and he sensed my distress so he walked over to me and pulled me flush against his body, that calmed me down a lot. Then to add to the drama my Brother walked out of the house with what seemed to be his mate behind him. Grant saw me, grabbed the girls hand, and walked over to me. When he got right in front of me Grant pulled me into a hug, when he finally let go of me, I looked behind me and asked " So who is the beautiful young women behind my totally rude brother. She looked up and said " My name is Ruby and I am your brothers mate" I stuck my hand out in front of me for her to shake, but she just filched away. I looked at Grant and he said " She didn't have the best up bringing, she was....." I heard Ruby interrupt " I was the omega in the Sun Rise pack so I was their uh........ little punching bag" I looked her with, then whined and said " You I am not suppose to show or tell anybody this, but you are family now so can you come with me so our mates can get.... to know each other better" she nodded so I brought her to the only room with no windows and was sound proof. That room was the dinning room, when we got there I locked the doors and said " So do you promise you will not tell any one about this" she said " I promise" with that I got a candle, glass of water, an empty glass, and some died flowers. I did the ice element first,next I did the water element, then the fire elemengt, and finally I did the earth elements when I was done the candle was lit, the glass of water was frozen,the empty glass had water in it, and the died flowers were now alive. I looked over to see her staring at the table. "So now you know I am an elemental"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 2weeks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Today was the big day, I was getting married to Bruno. My maid of honor was Ruby, over these two weeks we had really bonded. Bruno's best man was my brother, Grant
with Emily's and Roses mates as the other grooms men. My brides maids were Rose and Emily. I got a tap on my shoulder taking me right out of thought. I turned to see that it was my Dad, " Are you ready to go Little moon" I nodded, I hooked my arm with his and we started walking the song thousand years by Christina Perri was playing as we walked. When we got to the end, my Dad put my hands in Bruno's and said "I f you ever hurt my Little Moon then I will hurt you down and rip your heart from your chest, got it" Bruno swallowed hard and replied " Of course, sir I would never hurt her" with that my father went and sat down. I turned to Bryan ( he has to be the one to get us married because he has to pass down all the power of the Alpha and Luna yo us) " we are gathered here to join this man and this women in holy matrimony and they haver prepared their own vowes" Bruno started " Amelia you have been the light in my life since I found you at the mate dance and you blessed me with two beautiful children and may I say our kids are badass, so I have waited since the day I met you, to put this ring on your finger and call you mine in both worlds" then I went " Bruno, you are my life and soul we have had a lot of surprises along the way, but nothing will ever change the way I feel about you and I have been waiting two weeks to put this dress on and finally call you mind in this world and the human world" Bruno got the ring and said " With this ring I take you, Amelia Ana Lune as my mate and my wife" I grabbed his ring and said "With this ring I take you, Bruno Caleb Anderson as my mate and my husband" then Bryan finished it with " With the power invested in me by this pack I here by pronounce you Alpha and Luna,Husband and Wife, you may kiss the bride" Bruno leaned in and kissed me. Then I felt like my head was about explode, Bruno looked at me and said through a new mind link, I didn't know I had " I know what you are feeling and thinking, the feeling in your head is Annabel and Derek howling at each other" Then I thought knowing that he could hear them now " Were are we going on our honey moon?" he replied " We are going France, I have some really good friends that have land their and a house that is fully furnished, but not being used." Then I thought " What about Hunter and Annie" he replied " I got it covered my mom is going to watch " than a song started to play meaning that we need to make our way to the dance floor for the Bride and Groom dance.

HERE WE GO
********************************************************************************
A/N
When ever I put a word in italics that means that is going through someone's mind link:)
-K, Bye for now and I hope u keep reading