Chapter 15: Let the Trainning Begin

Amelia's POV
Meeting Bruno's sisters and their mates was a week ago. During that week me and the girls became best friends and the guys became very close. Now that the drama of everything is calm my Dad thought it would be a good idea to come here and train me. I gladly agreed, one because I missed my Dad, two because I wanted to reach my full potential, and three I am just really bored because Elizabeth has the baby's today the girls are hanging with their mates and Bruno had some work to do. When my Dad got to my pack we went straight to the clearing in the middle of the woods. When we got there I said " Hey, Dad I really missed you" he replied " I missed you to little moon." After we chatted for a little while we started trainning one element at a time. I master fire,ice, and water all I needs was earth. He said that I have to calm my whole body and let the world consume me. After about three hours I finally did it I grew I beautiful flower field in the middle of nowhere. When I was done with trainning for the day I ran to Bruno and said " Hey, Bruno guess what" he replied " What" then I showed,all the elements by saving the flowers on his desk, refilling his water glass, freezing his water container, and lit all the candles in the room. He stared at me shocked, so I said " Isn't that awesome" he smiled the replied " Amelia the is amazing." Then the next day I could trap someone in vines, drown somebody without being in water, freeze anyone, and lite a fire one kilometer away from me. I was just growing stronger every day. The kids were growing every day and they seemed to be gaining control over their elsments. We were now one big whacked out family I wouldn't want it any other way.