I was taken by surprise for a second at Liam's question before recovering. "Honestly? I don't even know anymore. He's such a jerk now, and then there's Eleanor .." I ended with a sigh and a shrug.

Liam patted both of my hands with one of his own, "I think you still do chap."

"Hey, everyone's entitled to their own opinions." I said with a shrug.

He nodded in agreement, "You are so right." Liam checked the clock on the wall. "Oh! Would you look at the time, I need to um, go?" And with that, he stood up - his bowl of oatmeal in his hands and he scurried out of the room.

"Well, I guess it's just me." I muttered to myself, propping my head up with my hand, my elbow placed firmly on the kitchen table.  

I closed my eyes, a few minutes of resting my eyes couldn't hurt. Or .. So I thought.

~*~

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

Slap.

Ouch, that one hurt.

I fluttered my eyes open to see Ava hovering over me for the second time today. I groaned and burried my head back in the crook of my arms.

"Victoria!" Ava shouted, "Victoria Ella Green!"

I grunted, "Only mum uses my full name." I pointed out, raising my head off of my arms.

She crossed her arms over her chest, "Well excuse me for being upset with you!"

I rubbed my eyes, blinking three times. "What did I do now?"

"You didn't tell me you were hitting Louis up on AIM." She cried, throwing her hands up in the air.

I put a hand up, "In my defense, I gave him my new AIM for revenge." I explained, "And how did you know he was hitting me up?"

"First off I saw your message on Facebook to him and," She held up my iphone, "Your phone has been blowing up with notifications from AIM." She tossed me my phone with a grunt.

I unlocked my phone and checked my AIM app. "Hm, he asked if I lived near New Castle." I read his message out loud, realizing that we were on the outskirts of New Castle.

She beamed, "Say yes!"

I nodded and typed back a 'yes' before sending it. I placed my phone on the table and sat back in the wooden chair. "Just so you know," I said, closing my eyes, "Liam doesn't like me."

I heard the sound of a chair scraping against the floor and opened my eyes to see Ava now sitting across from me, her eyes wide with curiosity.

"Tell me everything!" She exclaimed, smiling.

I started my story off from when she rudely woke me up, to when I found Liam in the kitchen with his sad looking oatmeal and so forth. Once I was done with my story, Ava had a sad expression across the features of her face.

"Aw! And here I thought you guys were going to get together soon." She cried, frowning.

I shrugged, "I didn't need another heart break anyway." I said, feeling the familiar pang in my heart. I always felt empty after what happened between Louis and I.