Our First Fight

"Yes, Mom?" Lia said while cuddling with Ryujin.

"Y-Y-Your D-dad...h-he's g-gone." Lia's Mom said in a shaky voice.

Ryujin suddenly became confused when Lia dropped her phone on the ground while tearing up.

"N-no, D-dad."

-

"1...2...3.. and bow." Yeji said and the three of them bowed to a picture of Lia's father.

"We'll go outside to get some fresh air. You should get some too, Lia." Chaeryeong said while stroking Lia's back.

"I...wanna..stay here." Lia said and leaned on a wall.

"Sure, Lia. The three of us will be outside. Call us if you need something." Chaeryeong said and placed her arms on Ryujin and Yeji's shoulder.

"We look like some undercover agents." Ryujin said and took a sip of water.

"Yeah, we look really good in suits." Yeji said while getting off the dust in her suit.

But Ryujin suddenly went silent as memories and a little bit of anger start to flood her mind.

"Ryujin, you okay?" Chaeryeong said while looking at the short haired girl.

"Yeah, I just feel annoyed?"

"Why?"

"It's just so unfair. Lia literally went away for so long but the universe is trying to take her away from me again. I just feel like I could've been in a better relationship if I didn't chose the path to Lia. If I just forget about her and love another person, I wouldn't be suffering like this. Now that we're together, she decided to lock herself up and not spend some time with me." Ryujin said.

Chaeryeong and Yeji suddenly covered their mouth when Lia approached behind Ryujin while tearing up.

"So you regret falling in love with me?" Lia said with anger planted on her face.

"Ryeongie, let's go eat." Yeji said while pushing Chaeryeong away.

"Why won't you go out with me to get rid of your sadness? isn't that what love is?" Ryujin said while facing the long-haired girl.

"Are you kidding me? You're so immature. My dad just died! When you lose your dad, you won't mourn at all? Of course you won't, you don't care about your parents and they don't care about you either!" Lia said but Ryujin walked closer and slapped Lia on the cheek.

"Lia, shit. I'm sorry. Let's go out and clear the stress you're feeling, okay?" Ryujin said while holding Lia's cheek.

"Walk away from me and the stress will disappear." Lia said and took off her necklace and placed it in Ryujin's pocket.

Lia went inside and closed the doors.

"Hey, Ryujin." Yeji said while walking slowly to Ryujin

"Don't worry. Just give her some space."

"Yeah, give her time to breathe. Let's go to a bar and drink that sadness away, okay?" Chaeryeong said while helping Ryujin stand up.

When Lia noticed that the three is no longer present, she fell to the floor and started sobbing.

-

"Let's drink." Chaeryeong said as the three of them entered a bar.

"C'mon, Ryujin. We will drink and talk about our problems like normal civilized people." Chaeryeong said while holding 3 bottles of soju.

- 15 bottles of Soju later -

"And then Yeji said, "Chaeryeong, please keep your fingers in my-" Chaeryeong was cut off Yeji suddenly covered her mouth.

"Hey, that's enough. You're already drunk, look how many bottles you drank today." Yeji said and took the bottle Chaeryeong was drinking.

"Hey, you sshsdhs-" Yeji laughed at how cute Chaeryeong was when she fell asleep.

"Lia texted me." Ryujin said while scrolling down through her phone.

"What did she say?" Yeji said while picking up Chaeryeong.

"I'll go to our apartment tomorrow." Ryujin said and gave Yeji a confused look.

"Look. If I'm being honest, I don't have a good feeling about this. All you can do is stay strong and make Lia forgive you. I'm sorry, Ryu, we have to go now." Yeji said and left the bar while waving her hand.

"Lia, why do you have to make everything so hard for me?" Ryujin said and took a sip before leaving.

-

"What are you doing?" Ryujin asked Lia who was packing up her stuff.

"If you're suffering because of me, then go find another person."

"Lia, there's nobody like you!" Ryujin shouted while holding Lia's hands.

"Just- fucking- get off me. Let's break up. It's not you, it's me, right?" Lia said as she pushed Ryujin and grabbed her things.

"Lia, please." Ryujin said and ran towards Lia and hugged her from behind.

"Ryujin, please live a good life. Find another partner, forget about me. I'm the reason why you endured so much pain for a long time. I'm sorry for being selfish." Lia said and broke free from Ryujin's hug and left their apartment.

"Lia. I'm sorry." Ryujin said and started breaking down on the floor.

-

"Unnie, you should eat more. You look so pale and thin." Yuna said while holding a spoon of rice with pork.

"Unnie, you should go outside. Lia Unnie broke up with you a week ago. Sorry to say but she looks really happy and she actually told us yesterday that she hopes you're happy too." Wonyoung said while pouting.

"How can I smile when my only source of happiness is not here?" Ryujin said while looking at Lia's necklace.

"Unnie, you sound like a teenager right now. Try to take your mind off of Lia Unnie for a moment, okay?" Yuna said and placed her arm on Ryujin's shoulder.

"I'm really suprised that you didn't pass out on your practice yesterday. You're pretty strong, Unnie." Wonyoung said to lift up Ryujin's mood a little bit.

Wonyoung and Yuna felt relieved as Ryujin finally decided to go outside with them. The two of them became the guidance of Ryujin for a few weeks as Yeji and Chaeryeong were invited in Japan.

As days go by, Yuna and Wonyoung are starting to notice that Ryujin's smile is getting real and not forced.

"Damn, we really didn't have much time for each other because Ryujin Unnie is acting like a kid." Yuna said while pouting at her girlfriend.

"That's okay. Ryujin Unnie is a headache but if it wasn't for us, she would probably be a dead person right now." Wonyoung said while holding Yuna's hand.

'Do they not know that I'm still awake?' Ryujin thought to herself while listening to the conversation between the 2 girls.