Be My Girlfriend

"i luv yu tu." Lia said in the most quiet way.

"What?" Ryujin said and leaned closer to hear better.

"I said, I love you too. Can you please be my girlfriend?" Lia said as she leaned closer and kissed Ryujin on the lips.

The people at the coffee shop looked at them with their hands on their mouth as this is not a thing they see everyday. Some started taking photos and some congratulated them for being a couple.

"Oh my, thank you, thank you." Lia said and started bowing at the crowd they just gathered.

After all that, the two decided to leave the coffee shop to announce their relationship to their friends.

"Ryujin, do I look cute?" Lia said while pouting and playing with her rabbit ears.

"Take that off. You look ridiculous." Ryujin said and placed her arm on Lia's shoulder.

"This is the company that hired Chaeryeong and Yeji. Yeji said that they're practicing for a group's comeback." Ryujin said while looking at the tall building in front of them.

"S-SM Ent. I've heard about this company before." Lia said while tapping her chin with her index finger.

"Yeah, there are famous kpop groups in this company." Ryujin said and went inside the building while holding Lia's hand.

-

"No, no no... Again, it's okay. Just take it slow." Chaeryeong said while wiping her sweat.

"Ryeongie, let's take a break." Yeji said to Chaeryeong who looked so frustrated.

Yeji gave Chaeryeong a peck on the lips as she can notice the annoyance in Chaeryeong's face.

"Yeji, don't kiss me. We're both sweaty."

"Keep your cool. Lia's coming today. We're finally seeing her after 4 years." Yeji said while wiping her sweat with a towel.

"REALLY?!" Chaeryeong shouted and it made everyone in the room flustered.

"sorry." Yeji said and smiled at the people.

"You know, Lia. You should take those rabbit ears off, people are staring at y-"

"LIA!!!!!!" Chaeryeong shouted and ran towards Lia and hugged her.

"How are you, Lia?" Yeji said as she walked towards Lia.

"I'm doing fine."

"Chaeryeong, Yeji, let's go on a double date later." Ryujin said.

"Double date? Oh, I think I know what's happening." Chaeryeong said and slightly pushed Lia causing her rabbit ears to fall off.

'n o o o o o o o, I'm sorry rabbit ears.'

"Why, Lia?" The rabbit ears said back and died as it hit the ground.

"Are you guys done?" Ryujin asked while looking around.

"Yeah, we will just leave the rest to the other dancers. You see, Ryeongie, is a little bit pissed off right now." Yeji said and placed her arm on Chaeryeong's shoulder.

"That's perfect! Go change now and let's eat." Lia said while pushing Chaeryeong and Yeji to the dressing room.

"Lia, I didn't answer your question earlier." Ryujin said while stroking the back of her head.

"What questio-" Lia was cut off when Ryujin suddenly grabbed her on the waist and kissed her on the lips.

"Yes, I want to be your girlfriend." Ryujin and instanly made Lia blush.

"Ok, we done." Chaeryeong said while Yeji ran to their manager and the idols to bid them goodbye.

"I just wish Yuna and Wonyoung were here." Yeji said while pouting.

The two pair of couples continued walking romantically to the restaurant Lia wanted to go to.

"So, it's official? You guys are a couple now?" Yeji said while smiling at the girls sitting across them.

"Yip!" Lia said and smiled cutely at Ryujin

The double date was romantic and fun at the same time. They talked about their school year, their graduation, Lia's activities and how lonely Ryujin was everytime they go out with Yuna and Wonyoung.

After their fun little date, Ryujin carried her drunk girlfriend to her apartment.

"Ryujinie, I wanna live with you. Can I stay at your apartment?" Lia said while lightly pinching Ryujin's cheeks and playing with her rabbit ears.

"Sure." Ryujin said.

As they arrived at Ryujin's apartment, Ryujin threw Lia on the bed as her back was aching from all the carrying.

"Lia, take off your shirt." Ryujin said while holding new pair of clothes and a wet towel.

"Ryujin, please do it with me." Lia said as she took off her shirt.

"I'm sorry, Lia. You're drunk. You have to sleep." Ryujin said and let go of Lia's hands as she finished cleaning her.

After taking a quick bath, Ryujin placed her body on her soft bed besides Lia and let out a smile as she is now experiencing what she dreamed of for so long.

-

"What if my parents caught us and does not agree with our relationship?" Lia asked while painting on Ryujin's hand.

"Then, I'll face them just to protect us." Ryujin said and made Lia smile.

"What if I start forgetting everything and started pooping everywhere when we enter our 60s?" Lia asked while laughing.

"That's disgusting. I'll clean it all for you." Ryujin said and started laughing.

"What if I get amnesia and forget everything about our relationship?" Lia said while giving a sad look.

"Then, I'll forever blame myself and live in guilt for not protecting you properly." Ryujin said.

"What if I lose this?" Lia said and showed the necklace Ryujin gave to her.

"Naughty girl." Ryujin said and tried to hug Lia.

"Ryujin, you're naked!" Lia said and stood up from their bed.

"But we just had-" Ryujin was cut off when Lia threw a pillow on her face.

-

"Ryujin, try this on." Lia said and gave a cat ear headband to Ryujin while wearing mouse ears.

"We look funny." Ryujin said while giving Lia an angry look.

"We look like Tom and Jerry!" Lia said and connected her arms with Ryujin.

"Yeah, just like Tom and Jerry, I'll chase you for the rest of my life!" Ryujin said and Lia started running away from her.

The cute girls placed their body on a field of grass while looking at the stars.

"I'm so happy, Ryujin." Lia said while facing Ryujin.

"Me too." Ryujin said and suddenly kissed Lia on the lips.

"Do it one more time but more dramatic." Lia said.

As their faces were getting closer by second, the two suddenly jumped when Lia's ringtone was heard.

"Who is it?" Ryujin said while pouting.

"It's my Mom. I have to take this call."