(at gwens house)

Song requests for you :
Clouds--- Before you exit

As soon they got to gwens place, Her mom opened the door for them, they tried to sneak past her little brother, but he caught them.
"Hi Gwen! Is that your boyfriend? What are you guys doing? Can I play Mario with you guys? Hey did you know Gwen had a boyfriend(unknown) once, he came over and they-"
"OKAY! Let's go!" Gwen grabbed Duncan(making him blush) by the hand and rushed upstairs.

"Well, what do you wanna work on?" Gwen said "hm..I don't know" Duncan replied, sitting next to her. Gwens phone buzzed, it was Trent:

Trent:
Hi Gwen, what are you doing now:)

"Here let me handle this" Duncan took the phone from Gwen

Gwen (duncan):
This is Duncan, Gwen is downstairs helping her brother with something. Sorry

Trent:
What!? 😡

Gwen (duncan):
Yeah, sorry dude :/ *sends picture for proof*

Trent:
I hate you duncan, your a dumbass!😡

"Here you go" Duncan passed the phone back to Gwen "woah, your really toxic, I like it" Gwen smiled "learned it from Courtney. That fucker talked about everybody." Duncan rolled his eyes "yeah? Like who?" Gwen tilted her head "mostly Harold...hm..she gossips about you and Trent-"
"Wait- what? How!" She asked "well, she says that Trent is a simp, and your a peanut brain, I tell her to shut up about it. But nope, she doesn't." Duncan shrugged.

Maybe after an hour of talking (not working on their project), Gwen started to catch feelings for duncan (unstead of Trent...finally).

They were having a moment, until her brother busted in. "HEY GWEN!! whatcha guys doing!" He jumped "Uh..." Gwen and Duncan looked at each other. "Nothing!" They both chuckled awkwardly "anyways, mommy says that lunch is ready!"

They headed downstairs and ate. After Gwen and Duncan were finished, they went back upstairs. "Gwen, I have to take your brother to his practice, be back in a hour" Her mom yelled
"K."

They didn't bother doing their project (it was due in 3 weeks), duncan tried making a move, but gwens phone buzzed. And of course it was Trent. Gwen didn't bother looking at the message, she just turned it off.

They were talking about relationship stuff. Meanwhile, Gwen got lots of messages from Trent.

"Well, I guess he's finally seeing you" Duncan shrugged "what do you mean?" Gwen asked "well, after we started hanging out again, he probably wants your attention and so-"

-Knock knock-

"Oh shit that scared me, let's go check who it is" Duncan grabbed her hand. They went downstairs trying not to make a sound. Gwen looked through the peephole and it revealed Trent.

"Oh- its Trent...how the fuck does he even know where I live!?" Gwen looked at Duncan. "Yeah, he's a stalker maybe? here go hide, ill handle it"

To be continued :O

(Sorry I haven't been updating, I've been really busy, and tired. It's my brother's 16th birthday tmrw to :)