Chapter 6- Is he Mr. India?

Start from the beginning

"Mr Joshi.", His voice interrupted me again.

"Yes, yes sir.", I asked confidently. I efficiently masked my fear, I won't let him see how afraid I get in his presence.

"So you're ready to do the job.", he asked gritting his teeth. Tsk Tsk Tsk poor teeth!

"Do I've another option?", I smirked again.

'Avni stop it, you're digging your own grave', -my inner voice again chided me.

'Come on! He has scared me a lot, I can't let this golden chance to irk him slide.'- I replied it in my mind.

"Mr Joshi.", but this time I interrupted him, specifically dared to. His jaw clenched and anger flashed in them, I could see it.

"It's Miss Mehta." I can't ignore and neither can't let him do it, I'm a proud woman.

"No Mr Joshi.", his eyes shone with a totally different emotion that I couldn't comprehend. Now, what this man is up to.

"Huh?", I was confused.

"You signed the contract as Mr Abhiman Joshi hence you'd work as Mr Joshi only.", as soon as these words escaped his mouth, I stood up the chair, horror was written on my face. I wonder if this man is ok in his head. And why the hell is he smirking as if he won a tender from his rival company. Chauvinistic Creature!

"You're the most devious person I've ever met.", I spoke bitterly.

"Respect Mr Joshi, now you work for me.", he said. The audacity of this man. He doesn't respect the whole women race and wants me to respect him. Cool Avni, cool down. He's doing that intentionally so that you apologize to him and your self-respect breaks in millions of pieces.

"You're the most devious person I've ever met Sir.", I stretched and emphasized the last word.

"That's not what I meant but anyway I can't expect anything from you. You'll tutor Aarav in the evening from 5 to 7 and let me make it very clear, don't try to come close to him or any of my family members."

"Of course sir.", I said again emphasizing the word 'sir'.

"Very well then, start your work tomorrow itself and Make a note to not come in my eyes, Mr Joshi."

"As if I'm dying to." my eyes widened when I realized I spoke that aloud. I quickly stood up to leave seeing the anger flashing in his eyes.

I reached to unlock the door when his voice came," Tie your hair, Mr Joshi, I don't want anyone to know that you are not a man but a silly woman."

This man is getting on my nerves, I seriously feel he had hit his head somewhere in his childhood. I reset my look so that it's quite representable. Still aware of his penetrating gaze at my back.

"Get your head checked, I'm afraid you are crack." Oh-o by mistake these words also escaped my mouth. Not looking back, I literally like literally rushed out of his study-cum-igloo.

But before I could leave the house, a thundering voice stopped me.

"I've not forgotten about the apology and how you ridiculed me on the road that day and I swear to make you apologize to me this month itself."

Typical Mr-Apologize-To-Me.

I was on the way back to my house when maa's msg came-

Maa: Baccha I'm going to my friend's house, she's not well. I'll be back by tomorrow evening. Medicines mene le li hai so don't worry. Don't forget to eat food.

Tears threatened to come as I read the message, what if something happened maa. I quickly called her.

"Hello maa, how could you just leave? Where are you, am coming to pick you up."