Repetive thougts

⚠️Before I start I wanted to state that in this story Bellatrix and narcissa are not related just best friends I hope u guys have enjoyed the story so far and I'm so sorry for the spelling mistakes enjoy reading :)

~~~~~~~~~
What the fuck just happened Draco Malfoy my best friend just tried to kiss me I was in shock. What the hell Draco as I pushed him of me lightly slapping him across the face. "What I thought u liked me the way u talk to me all the time" Draco your my best friend since the age of 7 I have always spoke to u like that I live with u for god sake!

I'm sorry Draco I don't like u in that way as I rushed to my dorm trying to process what had just happened before that never mind what just had happened on the stairs.

I finally realised why snape was so found of me but I'm still so confused why was it my figure my personality my appearance I couldn't get my finger on it. I lay on my bed and put some muggle music on oh ana by mother mother on repeat trying to figure out what it was I liked about him until I decided it was probably time to go shower.

~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I stepped into the shower all my thoughts just went away as I screamed driver's licenses at the top of my lungs one of the more popular songs in the muggle world at the minute. I washed my hair and as soon as I stepped out my thoughts came rushing back.

I tried going to sleep but I couldn't all I could think about his hands over my body and the tension and excitement of what was going to happen tomorrow. I twist and turned most of the night until I eventually fell asleep.

When I started to wake up I looked at my clock and slowly fell back to sleep. But before I could here my door open slightly and got my wand beside my bed stand table. Lumos as I pointed at the door it was Draco

"Hey Y/N I couldn't sleep I feel terrible after what I did on u that wasn't my place to do that or ask" It's fine Draco don't worrie about it why did u come into my room so early and why are u awake? "I could ask u the same thing" I huffed at him "Can i sleep beside u tonight." Of course come here u big baby  I laughed "shut it Lestrange" as he climbed beside me with my leg on top of him with my head against his chest and soon enough with both drifted of to sleep.

When I woke up Draco was already back i his dorm I assumed since he wasn't in my dorm. I went to get dressed into a black checkered skirt with a black cropped laced top with thin straps with black heels and curled my Lacey long black hair.

I was terrified when I walked into defence of the dark arts when I saw him standing there just looking at him made my heart sink and my soul drop out of my body. "Y/N who were u day dreaming about" no one Malfoy as we giggled and sat next to each other.

I would look over at professor snape and see him being his normal self gliding across the classroom slapping people at of the head if they talked.

I felt this hand on my shoulder and my heart felt like it had skipped a beat as I look up and it's no other than sevurus snape. "Lestrange can you see me after class I need to discuss something with you" when I saw a small grin across his face. Of course sir I said it a slightly flirtatious way as he walked away draco caught the side of my eye he seemed quite sad. Hey Malfoy what's wrong?? " Nothing I'm just a bit tired" Draco I'm not stupid meet me in my dorm after school and we will talk okay as I have him a big hug "fine I'll see you there"

I didn't even hear snape dismissed the class. I completely forgot to stay after as I felt this cold but warm hand grab me back "we're do you think you are going miss Lestrange??" Oh I completely forgot what do You need professer?

~~~~~~

"We need to talk about what happened yesterday" my heart completely dropped  I felt as if time had paused itself as I felt like I just had been froze. "That's are secret and we can not tell anyone about what is going on between us okay?" I managed to get out of course I wouldn't tell a single soul

"Good" he grabbed my throat and right before are lips bashed together Professor Minerva Mcgonagall  walked in as snape quickly released my hand and said "well Mia Lestrange I think it's time u head back to ur other classes" I caught on just in time and said " of course is that all the homework?" I asked looking him up and down so only he could see "of course now go on" as he winked and me and my heart fluttered.

~~~~~~~
After the rest of my classes had finished I went to go meet Draco in my dorm and I walked in and there he was. Hey malfoy I wanted to talk cause you seemed pretty upset in snapes class early and I know your not just tired now come here and give me a shut and tell me what happened. "Y/N I just feel really sad lately I had a big fall out with blaise and pansy they were sleeping with each other behind my back and I just feel like I don't have anyone anymore and I have this empty pit in my stomach and I don't really know how to explain it actually" Draco you have me and you can talk to me no matter what it is and you know that I would never talk about u behind your back Malfoy your my best friend as I started to see a smile on his face he said " can we watch movies and cuddle for the rest of the day."

I knew it would cheer him up so we did we laughed we cried and we fell asleep me on top of him cuddling I love these nights there always the best

I hoped u all liked that chapter and if you have any ideas of what you want me to put in pls let me know because that would be very helpful :)