Episode 8: "Planning"

En başından başla

Along with Hood, Renown, and Belfast fired upon her command but Tirpitz still inflicted zero damage.

Tirpitz: Zat won't do anything for me!
Feur!

She then does a salvo again on Queen Elizabeth, and sunk her, successfully.

Warspite: Y-Your Majesty!! (*Fells on her knees) GRHHHH!! FIRE!!!

She screamed angrily, along with Hood, Renown, and Belfast fired on Tirpitz upon her angry scream, but Tirpitz still takes no damage.

Tirpitz: I give you zis chance, retreat or die!

Warspite: JUST DIE! FIRE!

This time, she does a salvo and others didn't fired, Tirpitz still inflicted no damages.

Tirpitz: I'm sorry, zat doesn't do anything to me, Fuer!

Tirpitz does another salvo on Warspite, directly penetrating her armor, and gave her heavy damage.

Warspite: AHHHHH!!!

Hood: Lady Warspite!! Fire!

Hood fires on Tirpitz but doesn't do any damage still to her.

Tirpitz: Do you want to sink like your Queen did? Retreat or suffer!

Hood: Tsk! Lady Warspite! Let's retreat and come back!

Warspite: O-Okay.. pick Her Majesty up and bring her to the Infirmary...

Hood, Got it, Lady Warspite. (*Picks Q.E's body)

Warspite: (*Tries to stand but Hood catches her)

Hood: Careful there, Lady Warspite.

Warspite: Let's return to the Port and heal Her Majes.. (*She then collapses)

Hood: Dammit..... Ironblood, you traitor! I'll come back for you! Renown, carry Lady Warspite on your back!

Renown: (*Terrified) O-Okay......

Hood: Belfast, watch our back in case someone attacks us.

Belfast: Understood, Miss Hood.

Hood: Remember! I'll come back for you, you traitor!

Tirpitz: Hmph! You're so annoying.

The fleet then leaves...

???: I guess Tirpitz really handled by herself....

??? (1): I guess she's very strong, schwester.

???: Oh well, let's come back for her.

Tirpitz: Phew! So easy!

???: You really handled it, Tirpitz.

Tirpitz: Graf Spee, Graf Scheer and you guys? Why did you come back? I told you to retreat!

Graf Spee: You're very strong, Tirpitz.

Tirpitz: (*Blushing) Ehehe.. praise me more.. Ehrm! I mean t-thanks......

Graf Spee: Let's return?

Tirpitz: Okay. I couldn't believe killing zem was so easy!

Graf Spee: Indeed....

(*From a distance)

Edinburgh: They're too strong....

Sheffield: Edinburgh, what should we do?

Edinburgh: Let's report this to the Commander.

Sheffield: Sounds good! But we should let them escape first, i thought they weren't that strong......

Edinburgh: You're right, let's just wait.....

Eagle Union Office, 8:20 AM,
Commander's POV, Dec. ?? 1936,
Eagle Union, Unknown

Illustrious: Commander! Bad news! Her Majesty sunk with Lady Warspite heavily damaged!

Commander: What?! How?! Dammit! I'm screwed!! Warspite was right! I'm going to be discharged!! Oh please no!!

Illustrious: They need you at the Infirmary right now, Commander.

Commander: I'll be there! Thank you Illustrious.

Illustrious: Glad to help~!

At the Infirmary:

Queen Elizabeth: Ugh......

With beside her Warspite both in bed are physically and mentally destroyed.

Vestal: Commander, I have come to report a very bad news for these two.

Commander: How bad is it!?

Vestal: The damages that both Queen Elizabeth and Warspite that they inflicted has severely affected their ability to walk, talk, and even eat, which will take 2 months for her to recover fully.

Commander: That long!? Dammit... Dammit... Dammit! I should've not just sent Her Majesty to that area! I'm going to be discharged, Am I?

Vestal: You're not, Commander, in fact your service and what our current situation is, you can't be discharged.

Commander: But, I injured Her Majesty!!

Vestal: I know, but still, you're the only best Commander we got so we can't discharge you.

Commander: (*speechless) Ehrm, Illustrious, Wales, King George V, Duke of York, Hood, Renown, Repulse, and Belfast, I need you all in my office, I'm going to analyze how Her Majesty and Warspite got damaged like this.

Illustrious and 8 others: Okay!

Commander: I need to do something...

Ironblood Bunker, (Y/N)'s POV:

(Y/N): And..... Zat's done!
I wonder if zis will fail or success.... Hopefully i severely damaged zeir fleet after zat......

Tirpitz and others: We're back!

(Y/N): Welcome back, Everyone, Tirpitz tell me, did you get a kill when i equipped you the Type IEAPA-1B shell?

Tirpitz: Ja, Kommandant! It was so good! I even sunk zeir "Queen" and heavily damaged even her guard a.k.a Warspite.

(Y/N): Gut! Now, let's give zem a rest first, all of you, go to Port 3 for your repairs.

Graf Spee: We weren't damaged, Kommandant!

(Y/N): Fantastisch! I've already done ze second mission... Let's just relax and see how zey react to my new weapon! Hahaha!!

Sakura Empire Office, 9:37AM,
Nagato's POV, Dec. ??, 1936,
Sakura Empire, Unknown

Akagi: My Elders, i have come to report a very concerning news.

Nagato: How concerning is it? State it.

Akagi: One of their patrolling fleets near Eagle Sea/Freedom Waters of the Eagle Union, have managed to sink Queen Elizabeth and Warspite!

Nagato: What?! How?!

Akagi: They didn't tell how they sank her, but it was Tirpitz who supposedly who sank both of them.

Nagato: My God, their power is starting to really show! I really regret doing bad stuff to them previously!

Akagi: I understand, My Elders.

Nagato: Is that all?

Akagi: Yes, My Elders.

Nagato: You're dismissed.

(A/N): It's author here! Please remember to vote for my story and please share my story to fellow wattpadders!Ehe! Have a good day, Author, Out!