𝐗𝐗𝐕. 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄

Alright, who's back for the chaos?

I said WHO'S BACK FOR THE CHAOS?!

This chapter was rewritten in a total
of 7 times because I am never satisfied
with my writing. So I often have to re-do
a chapter before I am satisfied with what
I did with it.

last chapter was supposed to be this
chapter but I thought, why not see what
goes on into Dabi's mind for a little?

So here we are.

Also the picture in the media above is how
Tomomi's necklace looks like now. Except
its definitely bigger.

Don't forget to comment and vote. I love you
all and happy reading.

Aizawa made his way back to the VIP area, where all of the heroes watched as the games went on. After talking to Tomomi, all he could think about was what she confessed to him. He had a feeling that there was more to it. She only mentioned a fraction of what happened to her and implied what happened to Shoto but she never really gave him the full story.

But Aizawa wasn't stupid. He knew what abuse was and it was exactly what she had told him. But he knew better than to push her for more. She would surely push him away and Aizawa cared too much about her and his students to even have one of them not fully trust him. Especially some as emotionally fragile as Tomomi.

"Hey, Eraser Head." Miruko's voice stopped his thoughts as he continued watching the Festival. He looked to see her standing right next to him.

"Yeah?"

"Your student, Todoroki, what's up with them?" She asked curiously, crossing her arms.

Aizawa raised an eyebrow ( under his wraps, after he reapplied them ), wondering why she suddenly had an interest in his students.

"There are two of them, Miruko....which one do you want to know more about?"

"Tomomi, I think that's her name?" Miruko furthered her question. "Yeah, Tomomi...Tell me more about her? She seems like a very strong kid."

Aizawa looked right behind her to see Endeavor was there, not too far behind. He was definitely earshot of them but it didn't seem like he was listening to them. Still...Aizawa never resisted the chance to challenge bullies. Because that's what Endeavor was...A bully.

"Miss Todoroki, as I have said, is one of my brightest students." He started, looking back to the female in front of him. "She's even my most elegant one, too. Tomomi excels in both hero training and academics. I see her being a great hero once she's graduated."

Aizawa caught a glimpse of Endeavor flicking his eyes to the two for a split second. So you are listening, huh? He thought as he turned his eyes back to Miruko, who was oblivious to them.

"Her aspirations aren't just to be a well known hero. She believes in helping other just for the sake of helping others. Not because she would become the number one hero." Aizawa continued on. "Of course, my other students have the same goal but with Tomomi, I can tell she will be the greatest solely on the fact that she isn't selfish and she does it to inspire others."

Okay, that was a direct jab at Endeavor, who was now narrowing his eyes at Aizawa, who had no problem returning the favor. What was he feeding his daughter? Was he the reason she was acting out again? Was he the reason why Shoto was acting out?

"But she keeps holding back on something...I think it's confidence, honestly." Aizawa concluded. "She's strong and smart but she doesn't believe she's deserving of everything she has achieved and will achieve....She's going to need help with her confidence."