practice finally ended at around six. akaashi waited for you to clean up the gym and lock up since it was your turn. you, yukie, and kaori took turns locking up the gym and doing a final walkthrough, and today was your turn.

"so, what do you wanna do today?" akaashi asked you. you shrugged. then akaashi saw your eyes light up as if you got an idea.

"what time do you have to be home today?"

"around 9, why?"

"perfect, let me just lock up the gym. wait for me outside." akaashi nodded and walked outside. he saw it was still raining so he opened up his umbrella. unlike you, akaashi actually checked the weather beforehand every morning so he'd be prepared for it. akaashi heard the sound of keys locking a door and then your footsteps.

"okay i just texted lev, our parents aren't home as they're both in kyoto, again, and alisa's staying over at a friends for some study session today. which leads me to my next question, do you watch k-dramas?" akaashi shook his head no.

"what do your parents and alisa being away have to do with me exactly?" akaashi said as he wrapped an arm around your shoulder to pull you under the umbrella.

"don't mind that, first we have to go to convenience store for snacks. so come on, let's go!" you said as you grabbed akaashi's wrist and started running. you were now running like a madman, the rain soaking you while you dragged akaashi, who was staying nice and dry under the umbrella.

you made him wait outside the convenience store while you got the snacks and drinks. then you appeared after five minutes with two plastic bags in hand.

"all right, to my house we go. here take this one, i'll hold the umbrella. i'm pretty wet already." you took the umbrella out of akaashi's hand and handed him a bag.

you had reached your house after twenty minutes.

"oi lev! i'm home! i brought ramen!" you yelled as you took your shoes off and put your slippers on.

"oh, the guest slippers are on that shelf. let me get changed real quick." you said to akaashi as you hurriedly went up the stairs. seconds later, he heard footsteps on the stairs.

"akaashi-san! what are you doing here?" lev asked as he took the bags from akaashi's hands and led him to the the kitchen.

"i have no idea, your sister dragged me here after she heard your parents nor your sister weren't home today."

"well she brought two bags of snacks, i have an idea of what's going on." lev said as he filled a kettle with water to boil it for the ramen.

"okay, i'm back. akaashi follow me, lev you're welcome to join us if you want." akaashi turned around and saw you in a pair of black sweatpants and a white shirt that had a little hello kitty on it.

you grabbed the bag of snacks and lead him to the living room and sat down on the couch as you turned the tv on to go to netflix.

"so what are we watching?"

"shhh that's the surprise bubs." you told him as you held a finger to his lips.

akaashi was a little taken back by the new nickname you just give him. he couldn't hide the tiny smile he had on his face. lev came in the living room and plopped himself down on the recliner.

"now, would you prefer to watch from the beginning or watch from where lev and i left off?" you asked akaashi as he noticed lev's eyes lit up.

"akaashi-san, there is a right answer here." lev said to him.

"urm, i guess from where you and lev are."

"good choice akaashi-san. n/n, play the show." lev pointed at you as you nodded. akaashi saw the screen display the show.

"crash landing on you? what's that?" akaashi asked curiously. 

"it's a k-drama that lev and i started watching recently. we're only on episode five though so we're not too far in." you told him as the episode started playing.

you had been watching for an hour now, akaashi didn't expect the episode to be this long. but you and lev were absolutely hooked on it. he enjoyed the little sparkles in your eyes as your eyes stayed glued onto the screen.

the scene was showcasing the main couple —who akaashi had learned their names were seri and jeonghyeok— sitting around a fire laughing. then he saw jeonghyeok wrap his jacket around seri, then he saw you crying at that.

"f/n, why are you crying?" akaashi asked, a little concerned at the fact that you were crying over a show.

"it's a very heartwarming scene! you can clearly see him falling in love with her!" you said tearfully, grabbing a tissue from the coffee table.

"yeah akaashi-san! why are you not crying, is the real question." lev said as akaashi also saw him cry. he shook his head as he felt his eyes get droopy.

your pov:

you were halfway through episode six when you felt a weight fall on your shoulder and saw it was akaashi's head. he had fallen asleep. you looked at his peaceful sleeping face as you wrapped the blanket you had on your lap around him, running your fingers through his raven black hair.

"n/n! is he asleep?" lev whispered loudly. you nodded and turned your head back to the screen. you felt his arms wrap around your waist as he snuggled his face in your neck. his breath tickling the back of your neck. you let him stay like that for an extra twenty minutes.

"kaashi? wake up, you have to go now" you said as you lightly shook him awake. he grumbled lightly and only wrapped his arms around you tighter.

"note to self, akaashi's clingy when he's sleepy." you mumbled.

"kaashi, come on. it's like 8:30 you gotta go." you shook him harder. he finally woke up and sleepily got up and lazily put his shoes on.

"do you need me to walk you home?" you asked as you opened the door for him.

"nah, it's late. wouldn't be safe for you. i'll see you tomorrow." he said as he squished your cheeks and walked away. you closed the door and walked back to the living room to continue watching your show.

"disgusting, i'm already watching a show on romance, i don't need you rubbing your love life in my face." lev said, making a gagging sound. you slapped the back of his head and sat back down on the couch.

a/n: cute little moments with keiji :)) also follow my twitter if you want to know more about me and i want more moots :) it's @/shiningcami_ ALSO THANK TOU FOR LIKW 500 READS MY LOVES I CANT TYPE CAUSE IM EXICYED BUT THANK YLU 💘💞💕💓💗💓💞💞💘