16 - Desperate Souls

Start from the beginning

"I have a new ally. Mr Gold said he's going to help," Alana said.

"Mr Gold? He's even worse than she is. You already owe him one favour. You don't want to owe him anymore. Don't do this," Henry said to Alana.

Alana entered Regina's office at the Town Hall with the newspaper in hand, "This was a juvie record

Alana entered Regina's office at the Town Hall with the newspaper in hand, "This was a juvie record. This was sealed by court order. I don't know how you got it, but that's an abuse of power and illegal," Alana said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You didn't want people to know you cut his cord with a shiv," Regina said as she was grabbing her bag.

"I don't care what people know, but this hurts Henry," Alana said.

"He would've learned eventually. We all lose our heroes at some points," Regina said as she walked to the door, opening it and gestured Alana to leave.

Alana walked out of the door and Regina followed her and they walked through the building, "He doesn't need to lose anything more. He's depressed, Madam Mayor. He doesn't have any... Any hope. Don't you see that?" Emma said.

"He's fine," Regina said as she turned off a light in the hall.

"He's not fine. I mean, think about it. Watching his adoptive mother throw an illegal smear campaign against his birth mother? You don't think that would be upsetting?" Alana said.

"All I did was expose him to the truth. And as for the legality, I did nothing wrong. But you and Sidney will have a chance to get into all that at the debate," Regina said.

"Debate?" Alana said.

"Yes, Miss Swan, there's a debate," Regina turned off another light, gestured her to go first, Alana started walking down the stairs and Regina followed down the stairs, "You two can talk about jail time and juvie records and maybe even your new association with Mr Gold. He's a snake, Miss Swan. You need to be careful who you get into bed with," Regina said.

"I'm not getting into bed with anyone. I'm just fighting fire with-," Alana began to say.

Regina opened the door an explosion was set off, setting the room on fire. Alana and Regina were thrown back from the blast. Regina's ankle was crushed by a piece of debris and couldn't get herself free. 

Alana quickly moved the debris off Regina's leg, "Alright, come on, let's go! We got to get out of here," Alana said.

"I can't move! You have to get me out. Help me!" Regina said.

Flashback

Rumpelstiltskin and Baelfire were outside making torches using wool and Delphinia was sat at the side watching them.

"Keep that fire food and stoked, Bae. The sheep's fat needs to be liquid and get that would good and soaked. And Del," The young girl looked at him, "Stay out of the way, okay? We don't want you getting hurt," Rumpelstiltskin said and she nodded.