shopping

Billies POV
(Btw Madison beer plays as xanon)

I woke up and xan was still sleeping. She was so beautiful with her straight brown hair and her brown eyes. She wasn't pale but not to tanned. Her lips were slightly parted and her hair wasnt messy.

I crawled up to lay on top of her stomach and I could hear her heartbeat. It was music to my ears and then she woke up.

"Hey babygirl." I greeted her.

"Hey bil." She responded back and hopped out of bed.

"Wanna take a shower together so we can get ready for our day?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Dont you think that's wierd since we just met. I mean I don't mind." Xan said and I smiled.

"Yea let's do it I don't mind either." I said and we grabbed our stuff and xanon started the shower.

I hopped in first and xanon hopped in behind me.

I grabbed the shampoo and poured some in my hand and started scrubbing her scalp and she closed her eyes. The shampoo was coconut. I rinsed her hair out and combed it in the shower. I took the conditioned and placed it on her hair and massaged it in. I rinsed her hair out. She passed me the loofah and smiled at me. I took the loofah and squirted some body wash on it and rubbed it in. I placed it on her shoulders and started washing her body. I trailed the loofah down to her back and scrubbed.

After I was done she washed me.

When we were clean and still in the shower Blair turned around and kissed me.

We got ready and ate breakfast and hopped in my car and left.

!timeskip!

We arrive at some furniture store and hop out the car and we walk in.

"So if you see anything you can get it. Ok?" I say.

"Umm but can I pay?" She asks.

"Nope" I say back smiling.

"Fine." She says back

"How bout let's go to the section of room decor?" I say

"Oki." She says

We arrive at the room decor section and we both spot a bunch of led lights.

"Let's get these and pit then up all over the house." I say excitedly.

"Omg yes." She says back

We spot some desk and fluffy chairs and get those. We also see some black out curtains and pick those up.

"Now let's go clothes shopping." I say

"Billie can I please pay?" She begs

"No now dont ask again." I said and smiled and booed her nose.

We arrived at a plaza with a bunch if different stores. Week walked in and xan had her eyes on a pair of shoes.

"Do you want those?" I asked and laughed.

"Uhh kinda." She said and hid her face and I picked them up.

We ended up getting clothes for xan and me, her those pair of shies and me a pair if shoes.

!timeskip!

"Can I help hang them up?" She asked

"Ye grab that box if led lights and start kn the kitchen." I said

I did the living room guest room and bathrooms. She did the kitchen hallways and stair railings. We did the offices together and set up the chairs and things.

"Bils ima cook dinner" she said

"Oki." I replied

I sat down and watched her cause she said she didjmnt need no help.

She started cooking vegetables and bean burritos. When it was done she served it and turned the led lights in the kitchen green.

"Thanks xan." I said bobbing my head side to side.

"No problem." She said and smiled, " I think I might be a chef." She said and giggled.

"OoO that is cool" I said and laughed.

We got done eating and cleaned the kitchen together and went to bed.

Next chapter will be good I think byee