"Have a safe journey back to Nyla," Akira speaks up, standing up from her chair. "And we've packed more food for all of you since you couldn't go back yesterday. We're really sorry we couldn't join you for that event." She refers to San's coronation as she glances over at Seonghwa. "Things here in Lucida still need some attention."

"It's fine," San utters, smiling and showing his dimples. "We understand your situation here."

"And Akira," Wooyoung whispers to her, making sure that Seonghwa is not listening. The king looks out of it anyway. "If my brother really said something that hurt you, don't hesitate to get angry at him. Even though he's getting better, he still needs a little bit more practice to not say things that hurt other people."

She gives a weak smile. "I'm just scared that I'm the one who said some things that could have hurt him."

When they are speechless Mingi comes swooping in, extending his arms as he gathers them one by one. "I really think it's time to get going. If it rains we're going to be held back so best we go while the sky is clear."

Yunho and Jongho accompany the rest to the main doors, watching them as they load their luggage again and making sure that they are set for the long journey. As they have filed into their separate carriages, the king and queen appear to send them off, waving to them as the carriages finally make their way out of the compound.

Yunho looks over his shoulder to find the couple talking, but it really seems that both are still not wanting to lose out in this cold war.

"I'll be off to the garden," Seonghwa utters. He doesn't look at her as he says this. "See you at lunch."

She remains quiet as she bites her lower lip, but before Seonghwa can turn around she interjects, "Are you really going to act this way just because I told you that I'm not ready for kids?"

Yunho and Jongho's jaws drop slightly as they hear this, panic rising to them as they realize that they're about to be in the middle of their fight. Yunho nudges Jongho to the side, signalling with his head so that they'll move out of the picture, and they sidestep the couple while trying as hard as they might to not get involved. They quietly close the doors, leaving the two out in rising daylight trying to iron things out between them.

"I'm not acting in any way," Seonghwa mumbles, playing around with the hem of his shirt. "I'm just tired."

"Tired my ass," Akira interjects as she grabs his hand and pulls him inside, opening the door with one hand begrudgingly before dragging him up the stairs, stomping all the way until they reach their room.

She makes him sit on the bed but he only blinks, a bit taken aback by how she had just dragged him all the way without a word. She fishes out the first aid kit before opening it loudly, as if trying to make a point. She takes out the ointment and fresh bandage. Still quiet, she rips off the old bandage on his face, making him cringe but she doesn't let him complain as she dabs the ointment on the wound roughly before slapping on the bandage on his cheek. She closes the first aid kit as they wallow in silence after.

"At least change the bandage on your face, you idiot," she huffs. "You didn't even change it this morning when you woke up did you?"

He looks down, biting the inside of his cheek. "I forgot."

"How can you-" she starts, but gives up as she closes her eyes and releases a heavy breath. She says slowly, "Change the bandage regularly or you'll get an infection. If you can't do it, ask me to do it." She stands up, storing away the first aid kit. "I'll be at the meeting room because I have a discussion to attend to. I told them that you won't be joining because you're still affected by yesterday's events. So don't worry about it. See you," she reaches for the door handle, "at lunch." She gives a weak smile to him before closing the door.