Same Project Or Same Mission?

Start from the beginning

She looked up at the ceiling and wondered what will happen tomorrow, Soon she felt sleepy.

So she plugged her phone charger and charged her phone And got comfortable at her bed and dozed off.

*AT SEULRENES ROOM*

Seulgi was drying her hair while listening to Her girlfriend sing.

Irene then went and back hugged Seulgi and laid her head at Seulgi's shoulder.

Seulgi finished drying her hair And turned around hugging Irene and they both swayed as Irene hummed a song.

"I love you bear."

"I love you too bunny."

*AT MIYEON AND SOYEONS ROOM*

"so..... Did you confessed at your puppy?" Miyeon asked Soyeon who was playing at her phone.

"........" Soyeon went silent as she was humming a song but stopped when she heard miyeon ask her about her feelings from the young Chinese girl.

"I'll take that silence as a no." Miyeon said.

"Look yeon, you don't have to be scared. I can see that precious girl is giving you heart eyes. And in fact you guys act more than friends. All you need is to put a label between you and her." Miyeon said.

"B-but it's not that easy Unnieeee" Soyeon whined as she covered her face with her pillow as she saw an image of the cute chinese girl smiling at her flashed to her mind.

"Look Soyeon, Minnie is like Yuqi. I was in love with her too. But I was scared at getting rejected I ended up not giving Minnie attention. Just like earlier at what happened at mart earlier! You ignored her there And she was so sad.... She looked like a sad puppy who got dumped by the owner.." Miyeon Said with her eyebrows furrowed while looking at Soyeon seriously.

"Confess Soyeon.... I know she likes you back...." Miyeon said while smiling softly at Soyeon encouraging her.

"More like Love her..." Miyeon thought.

*AT YUQI AND MINNIES ROOM*

"GIRL SHE DID NOT JUST DO THAT!"

"SHE DID UNNIE! UHUHUHU WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE HER LOVE MEEEEEEEE!"

Both Minnie and Yuqi were having the 'sister love life talk' as Yuqi told Minnie that Soyeon ignored her at the mart and quietly escaping herself from Yuqi's embrace.

Minnie felt bad for Yuqi as she had the same experience, but never the less Miyeon confessed to her and became her girlfriend for 1 year back when she was still in her junior years.

Minnie patted Yuqi's head and told Yuqi to take a shower now so they can go to sleep.

She felt a buzz at her phone and opened it.

💕MyQueenMiyeon👑
Hey babe, how's Yuqi?

💕MyKnightMinnie🔰
Oh well.. She was so sad at what happened earlier at the mart and at the van.