Lies,lies,lies

And everything begun like this!!! :*

                                          5.02.14.
Dear diary,

She doesn't even knows,she doesn't even imagine that i am just kidding!!!A joke!!!I told her about the guy with that strange t-shirt!!!Hahaha...and she believed...The worst is that i believe my lies too...but why she don't lie???I know her and she don't lie,but why???Is it true???She see the things before happening,or things that she needs???That's unfair!!!Gotta go...Lexi wants to see me...this should scare me!!!

"I saw how he distroys OUR spells book!!!"Lexi said.

"I am not gonna be scared my entire life by the little moma's boy!!!This is not fair!!!He don't scares me any more..."I deeply said!!!

"So you do really think so???What happened with>,huh???She copied me.

"Pffff...Please.That was BEFORE.This is NOW!!!"

"So you will shake it off???Cause him???Cause the haters???"

"What???No!!!No,no way!!!I am not shaking off.I just miss NORMAL things on my life!!!Screw him!!!"

"Yes...Screw,and then what???"

"Wait,don't tell me...a new "dream"???Please,let me get a life.This takes away all my life!!!"

"Okay...Maybe you are right.I don't know,i am confussed!!!I am stressed!!!"

"Wow,calm down sweetheart!!!This is hurting you,and you deserve better!!!

    Both of us shuted up!!!

    And then:

"I deserve it!!! :("

"You deserve it!!!"I said ironic."You don't!"

     But she didn't listen to me.I can't believe that i try to help her and she don't accept my help!She is making me believe that we really are...pffff...witches!!!This is called INSANE,ILLNESS!!!But something,inside me makes me believe this abomination!!!

      Next day we tried to forget what is happening to us,but "that guy"keep bother us and our minds.And we knew then that there's no way out.Once accepted,never get back!!!And that's the hard truth.

"We have to find a way to get back on our lives!"Lexi said angry."This is killing us!This hurts us!"

"Huh.Well i thought you were the one who wants this!I responded very curious.

"Yeah, well that was before this destroy our lives!I did not wanted this.Is a way too cruel for me!"

"And i thought you were the strong one.:)"

"Exactly,I WAS!!!"she badly said.

"The thing that hurts is that i try to keep us alive and  now,when i want this you don't???"

"Yes."

"You don't think that what do you want it's a little bit selfish???You don't care about my desires, huh???I should now it."In fact the hard thing was that i finally believed!And i will never forget it.No matter what,this will be a part of me.And i really do now how this sounds like.Maybe insane?Maybe power?But for me will mean what i am!

       We always had something to represent us:"Always and Forever!"(The Originals is who created this.),but i begin to believe that this is not true any more.Just LIES!!!Fake words!!!Three important words,once,are now just NOTHING!!!

        And with that fight the problems came.I think we never were exactly like the first time.And this separated us:(That's the sad and hard thing!Now i regret that i didn't did how she wanted.It would be better now.