"I'll give you some time alone with him." She says and walks away. I open the curtains and sit next to his bed.

"Hello brother." I whisper in his ear and when he sees my face, he looks terrified.

"Amira, please don't hurt me anymore." He weakly whispers, it quite hurted me that he's so scared of me. Nah it doesn't.

"I won't, maybe the next time." I say laughing. "You almost killed me and my friends, I will never forgive you for that." He says angrily.

"You won't have to, because I'll just do it again. Maybe I'll be the one to kill you all." I say.

"Please leave us alone." He pleads. "Alright, and remember that Snape did all of this, nobody else had anything to do with it." I say putting pressure at his wound, having him to almost stop breathing.

"Okay." He says. "Great! Have a nice day, and look out." I tell him and walk away from his bed.

"He's very weak, maybe you should check up on him." I tell Madam Pomfrey and walk out of the hospital wing.

"What are you doing here Black?" Lily Evans asks me when I leave the hospital wing.

"Visiting my dear brother, now that he almost died I realised that I do love him." I tell her.

"I don't believe anything of that." She tells me. "How dare you! I even betrayed the Slytherins by telling Dumbledore that Snape did all of this." I tell her with tears streaming down my cheeks, I'm such a good actress.

"I'm sorry." She says hugging me, I really want to kill her, how dare she touch me.

"So what are you doing here?" I ask her, she wasn't friends with my brother, was she?

"I- I just wanted to see how they're doing." She says. "Great! They'll enjoy that!" I say smiling sweetly.

"I'll see you later." She waves me goodbye. "Yeah, never bitch." I say and she turns back to me.

"What did you say?" She asks me. "Nothing, just that you're a bitch." I say innocently.

"I would quickly go before I kill you." I tell her and she quickly runs away.

"Fun." I simply say clasping my hands together and walking back to the common room.

"Amira!" I hear someone say. "What's wrong Regulus?" I ask him.

"What did you do to my brother?" "Lets go somewhere... private." I say pulling him with me.

"I did nothing to your brother, Snape did." I say, but we both knew that he wouldn't believe me.

"I can't believe it! First my brother's disowned because of you and now you almost killed him!" Regulus yells at me.

"Listen, your brother deserved it. He's a traitor and used the crutiatus curse on me twice. But if you think he doesn't deserve it, why don't you join him... off the family tree." I hiss taking a step forward towards him.

"I'm sorry Amira, I don't know what happened to me. I just miss the old Sirius, the one that always looked after me." He says crying.

"I forgive you, only because you're like my little brother. Come here." I say and he cries in my arms.

"Lets go to the common room." I say. "Thank you Amira, but could you maybe not tell anyone about this." He asks nervously.

"It's our secret." I say winking at him and he puts his arm around my waist.

"Why are you so tall?" I sigh. "I don't know." "You're literally three years younger." I say laughing and putting my head on his shoulder.

"Won't people think that we're together because you're so close?" He asks me nervously.

"Reg, everyone knows that I'm adopted into your family and they also know that I'll just kill them if they say something like that." I say.

"Pureblood." We walk back in the common room. "Everyone that hadn't to do anything with yesterday evening, LEAVE!" I yell when we enter the common room.

"You as well Reg." I tell him and he walks out of the common room.

"What happened with Snape?" Asks Rabastan. "He's in trouble, I have no idea what he's going to do, and I don't care." I say smiling sweetly.

"Something else?" Asks Lucius. "No, we'll just have to wait till we know more about the situation. I had a lot of fun last night." I say smiling, I would miss all the missions now that we're back at Hogwarts.

"Yeah me too." Barty says grinning. "Yeah, give me the five Crouch." I say giving him a high five.

"Wait- there's one more thing that you need to know. Peter Pettigrew has decided to join our side." I say smirking and all of them except for Rabastan and Barty look shocked.

"Shocked? I wasn't, I knew that he would join us if we tortured him. He would do everything to save his own good." I tell them.

"We can't trust him, right?" Asks Bellatrix. "No, we can't. There's a chance that he's a spy for Dumbledore, unlikely, but he could be." I explain.

"I'll inform the Dark Lord when we have our next hogsmeade trip." I say and they nod.

"Great! You're free to go." I say and all except for Lucius walk out of the common room.

"I'm so proud of you, you're the best and everyone will know when we've graduated." He says hugging me.

"Thank you Lucius. I'm going to get revenge on everyone that has hurted me and I'll enjoy every second of it." I say kissing his cheek and I walk up the stairs to my room.