eleven

"Park Jisung?"

"Park Jisung?!"

"Wow, are your eyes really crying?"

I slowly open my eyes and saw our vice president before, Jung Haru sitting in front of me.

My forehead crumpled a bit when I saw him.

What is he doing here on Chenle's house?

As far as I can recall, I was with Xiao Lu and we are drinking. I look at myself and almost jumped when I notice that I'm wearing a uniform.

Wait, what happened? Why am I wearing this uniform again? It's already 10 years that passed. Why--

"What are you doing here?" I asked Haru instead. Like me, his forehead also crumpled.

I look around to search for Xiao Lu, but l almost got crazy when I realized that I'm inside our school's library.

I blink.

Why am I here again? Is my wish granted so now I can see Zhong Chenle again?

What the heck is really happening?

"What do you mean by asking what am I doing here? We have a project, right? You said you're just going to take a nap for fifteen minutes, but you fell asleep. You look peaceful in your sleep so I didn't bother to wake you up, but when I saw your tears fell, I got worried. Did something bad happen in your dream?" He asked.

I blink twice.

"Project? W-What Project?"

"The project Mr. Nakamoto gave us, Are you okay, Park Jisung?"

I was taken a back for a couple of seconds before it finally sink in. It was just a dream.

From the time I raised my head and saw Chenle's face saying he'll be my new partner, it was all just a dream.

I closed my eyes and sighed with relief.

This felt so good than being in that dream.

Chenle is alive. He's still alive.

I immediately stood up and search for Chenle on every corner of the library using my eyes, but I didn't see him so I was about to strode out the library, when Haru held my arm to stop me.

"Where are you going? We're not yet finished on our project! After you sleep, you're just going to leave me?" He asked.

I just smiled.

"You're the vice president and I'm the class president. We can't be partner. It's unfair for the rest of our classmates." I re-echoed what Chenle said to me on that dream then I went outside the library and starts searching for Chenle.

I went to our classroom,

He's not there.

I went to the canteen,

He's also not there.

I went to the gym, he's still nowhere to be found. 

I went to the field, to the computer lab, until I went to the corridor and bumped into Nam Joo and Han Sook.

"Oh, Where are you going, kid? Do you have money?" He asked teasingly.

I bailed my fist closed.

Money? What did they think of me? A walking wallet?

"If I go somewhere, it's none of your business. Don't try to butt yourself in. And why are you asking me if I have money? Did your parents stop giving you allowances?" I bravely asked.

Their lips parted in surprise.

"You--  Just because the war-freak helped you last time, you're now becoming brave, huh?" He asked while looking annoyed. I just started at them and shook my head twice.

"Desperate, Crazy, Ugly bullies." I said.

Their eyes widened.

"What?! What did you just--??!"

I didn't wait for him to finished what he's saying and continued to run to search for Chenle. But I remembered something important so I run back towards them and gave them a warning look.

"Before I forgot, don't you dare hurt Chenle nor blame him because of your stupidity. Don't come near him or I'll make sure that you both will be expelled," I said then continued running, leaving the two of them in shocked.

I didn't stop from running until I was already at the school's rooftop. I didn't got wrong when I saw Chenle leaning on the railings while reading a book.

My eyes became teary when I saw his face.

His beautiful and innocent eyes,

His perfect nose,

His soft and pinkish cheeks, 

His beautifully drawn lips.

Even his face is serious, I can still see his cuteness overflowing.

"Zhong Chenle," I called his name with full of longing.

I hurriedly walks toward him, and the more I took a step closer, the more my heart continue to beat faster.

That dream. It's seems real.

But I don't care about it anymore because what matters now is that I can clearly see Zhong Chenle.

He felt my presence so he took a glance at me.

He stood straight and was about to speak up, but I didn't let him to utter a word and just wrapped my arms around him to give him a warm hug.

Until now, I can still hear my heart beating faster.

"I missed you so much, Chenle-yah." I whispered.

"I miss you so much," I hugged him tighter and closed my eyes.

But I immediately opened it when he pushed me away and kicked my knee hard.

"O-Ouch!" I groaned in pain.

His eyes got widened and he still looked shocked.

"W-What are you doing?! Why did hug me? Not because I help you with the bullies last time, it doesn't mean we're already close!" He said.

I almost forgot, this guy is really a violent one. They wouldn't call him war-freak for nothing.

I force myself to stand up straight even my knee still hurts.

"But I thought we are friends," I said. He rolled his eyes and just look away.

"Friends my foot," he starts from walking.

Even he looks pissed, I still can't help but to wear a big smile.

"H-Hey! Wait for me!"

I shouted and followed him.

I went closer to him so he raised his eyebrow as we walk down the stairs. I just smiled at him, so in the end, he also smiled back.

Just a while ago,

I got a weird dream.

I lose my friend there, 

but now I'm with him again.

I'm so happy that I'm now walking down the stairs with Zhong Chenle.

And I promise,

I will never be coward again.

THE END