|| 000

Name: (L/N) (F/N)

Age: -

Devil Fruit: None

Haki:

Spotted using Bososhoku Haki and Kenbunshoku Haki.

Occupation: Traveler

Stats:

Power: 2.5/5

Speed: 4/5

Intelligence: 5/5

Technique: 5/5

Cooperation: 3/5

Weapon:

Dagger. The dagger has a purple handle and a seastone on the tip of its blade. Her weapon is attached to her lower back.

Likes: Unknown

Dislikes: Unknown

Lineage: Unknown

.

.

.

.

"Kufufufufu~ this has gotten interesting!"

Published: 1/27/21
Edited: 7/4/21
Edited: 1/21/24
-Adjusted some of the stats to better fit with what I now had in mind (removed the "Obliviousness" stat because you are not oblivious, no no, you are the smartest person in this world (and yes i edited the summary already) ).

Edited out the "Appearance" category because wtf was that. Age is also removed so you are free to decide how old you are. Don't worry about the inconsistency, the power of plot will fix that for you.

"Personality" is also gone cuz idk how to put that there without sounding  cringe. But if you really need to know then look up Nagyuun from Ember Knight. I'm trying to base our MC off of him. (plz go read that manhwa idc if this is free advertisement i want everyone to read it. Rough summary is that Nagyuun is the smartest bamf who spouts the most discombobulating, out-of-this-world, talk-no-jutsu bullshit you'll ever have the pleasure of hearing and everyone always believes him because he's a manipulative little shit that gets away with way too much (AS HE SHOULD) ).

This is the only chapter I'm editing. I REFUSE to put myself through the hell of reading and fixing this monstrosity.

Chapter 007 is where the better writing starts.

______

TO BE CONTINUED
______