An Interesting Valentine's Day

Start from the beginning

"Lii-" I said before pancake would fall out of my mouth. Lin swallowed and started laughing harder than before.

"I think I should leave so you can eat properly, Love." he said before taking his pancake and leaving. I swallowed my pancake.

"Lin! No, don't leave me." I said. "I'm done!" He came back into the room with his pancake. He sat down in his seat. He finished his pancake and I was leaning my elbows on the counter and I had my head rested in my hands. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" I asked Lin.

"Yes." he said, looking back at me.

"Well I'm going to show you how beautiful you are," I said, leaning forward and kissing his lips. He melted into the kiss. "Later. Now get dressed. We're going out." I said getting up. He looked so annoyed.

"I thought we were staying in today." Lin yelled back. I heard his footsteps get closer, so I knew he was following me. I had taken my shirt off when he got in the room. I was by our dresser getting a shirt. He got really close to my right side. I looked over to him and he put his chin on my shoulder. I looked over to him and kissed him. I turned to him and wrapped my hands around his waist. He put his around my neck and deepened the kiss. He licked my bottom lip and I of course let him in. Our tongues battled but I won and pushed him to the bed. I pulled back and whispered into his ear. "Get dressed and we can resume this later." I pushed myself up and went back to the dresser to get pants. I turned around and looked at him. He was frozen on the bed with a puppy dog face. I gave him a look and he rolled his eyes and got up to go get dressed. We both finished that and went to the bathroom to brush our teeth. Eventually, we got out the door. We were walking down the street and passed by our favorite coffee shop. I dragged him inside and he looked up at me.

"Is this where you wanted to take me?" he asked.

"Not exactly. Go find a seat, I'll order." I said while getting in line. I smacked his ass as he left. He turned around and was walking backwards to get a seat. I got back in line and after a few minutes, got to the front. I looked up to the barista, having recognized his voice.

"Hello, what would you like to order to- oh hey Jonathan! How are you on this Valentine's day?" Stephen said. He leaned on the counter.

"Hey Stephen! It's going really well. I am taking Lin places that mean the most to us. Are you going to do anything with your girlfriend?" I ask.

"I have to work until three but we might hang out a little. She said she'd wait for me here, so she should be here. So what would you like to order, honey?" he said.

"Could you not call me that and I will order a black coffee and a mocha cappuccino." I said. I don't know why he kept calling me names like that. I brushed it off.

"Ok, would that be all?" he asked and looked at me with a smirk. I nodded and he handed me the receipt. I went to go find Lin and saw something that confused me.

Lin's POV
Jon went to go order our drinks, so I decided to scroll through Twitter. I then saw someone sit in front of me and I thought it was Jon. "Oh hey bab- Georgia?" I asked. What was she doing here?

"I'm waiting for my 'boyfriend' to get off work. I guess he knows Jon, I don't know. So, baby, aren't you going to order something?" She said. Why is she still after me? She has a boyfriend!

"First of all, we both have partners so don't call me baby, and two, Jon is ordering for me and him." I said. "What do you want?"

"Honey, Jon doesn't love you like I do. I love you with all my heart and he's just using you and will break your heart." she pleaded. "Please come back to me. I will treat you so much better, Lin."