Part 13

Kanani aki

    He be like ouu fuck ouu he be like damn you fine he be like damn you bad ni sung getting her bag out the van going into the airbnb.

I left homeee babey to be with my side piece nyi sung walking in.

So im ya side piece toot said .

Yep my bsf my main you my side then kay my homie she said.

Lmaooo you slow asf kani said.

Twin stfu before I beat yo ass.

Girl anyways

I heard the door open and seen jalayasia come in

Layasia i screamed an ran to her COUSINNNN she yelled she was kay little sister shes not my actual cousin her mom and my mom were just cool.

Were my baby breasia.

I have no i clue .

O welp idk what to do today so ig we can just chill.

I grabbed kay hand and walked upstairs to are room .

(😏😏 little horny freaky fucks)

I closed and locked the door then pushed him on the bed

Girl what are you doing he asked

Just shut up i said

I kissed him sloppily then his hand went up to my throat and he flipped us over and pulled my leggings and panties off then fingered me as he took my shirt off. I moaned as he kissed down my body to my box he licked my clit while fingering me playing with my boobs flicking his tongue.

Im about to cum i said .

Hold it he said .

He went faster and i came and busted all over his face he licked it all up .

(Poohsheisty wife: pooh no sheisty as he should)
I said hold it he said but i couldn't

He kissed me and smacked my butt

(That's all yall get nasty fuckers)

I got up and got in the shower then got dressed.

Kay let's take a picture i said

K he was finished getting ready

I bent over and he got behind me and i took our picture

             Lani pov

Girl if youn stop mani said

Mani i don't think are friendships going to work because like all you do is black mail me and it's been like that's since we were kids and i failed to realize it i said.

Im not black mailing you im just saying i can simply tell nani what happened when we were in middle school she said.

Im at the point were im ready to tell her it's been eating me up inside and im pretty sure she already knows I just feel it's something splitting are friendship up.

It's not love and i promise you im not doing no snake shit she said going into the bathroom.

Her phone started going off I looked and it said Zay😍.

Yo mani why tf zay texting you And why tf he got heart eyes?

Im telling nani.

         Voni pov

Toot bitch you mad? I asked

Yea you said i was yo side.

Well atleast im telling you i would've lied but im out side hoe.

I walked in nani room to see her getting her doonies beat down.

Uh bitch come on i said walking out closing the door then I walked in lani room.

Lanioooooo say son I stopped talking when i seen her crying fuck wrong witchu? i asked

Mani black mailing me about some old shit that happened between me and nani old boyfriend dad she said .

What happened? I asked

He raped me and my dad made her boyfriend break up with her when she really liked him because I told him she never really knew and ever since then she's been doing that she said.

Oh poor baby suck it tf up it happened years ago go tell her and cut mani off it ain't that hard she dating her cousin now shit sick of yall bs metroboomin make it boom make it boom boom I said walking out

I slapped toot on the back of the neck say bitch hug me i said.

He didn't say anything so i kissed his cheek and leaped down the steps to see rayni and kani talking i do my luh dancey dance hey guys so todayyyy im going to be beating a bitch ass I said.

Speaking of the devil kani said .

So what yall was talking about ni looked at kani then he looked at her.

Mani was talking about jumping you on the phone with her sista kani said.

Lawd jesus so I took it upon myself to grab a can of beans out the cabinet walk in her room and throw  it at her head.

I didn't do shit to you stop speaking on me ion even know you like that. I said walking out Fucking weirdo bitch.

I got on my Instagram and posted this

How yall day been?

Who yall shipping?

What more yall want to see?

Am I doing something wrong?

Igh big pimp out comment and vote make sure to recommend my book