Chapter One | First Encounters

" (f/n)! Come on! We'll be late for the concert!" I could hear my best friend, Ali yelling for me to come downstairs. Tonight was the night of our favorite band, "PlusUltras!" concert on their American tour. I pulled my (f/c) "PlusUltra!" shirt over my head and begin to walk downstairs. "Don't rush me asshole..." I glare at my friend who is standing with folded arms glaring back at me. I roll my eyes and walk past them to grab my car keys. "Then stop moving so damn slow!". Ali punches my arm and I glare at them again before heading out the door. " (f/n)! Wait!"

I groan as I roll my eyes and look back to see my mom coming from the kitchen wiping her hands dry. "What Ma!" She glares at me and I swallow. "Don't what me!" I mumble under my breath and apologize as Ali laughs at me. I punch them in their arm and look back at my mom. "What is it, mom? We're already running late." My mom walks up to me with a folded arm. "Keep this up and you won't be going anywhere," I mumble under my breath yet again. "As I was saying, (f/n), please be safe-" I roll my eyes as she gives me this same speech for the millionth time. I interrupt my mom and roll my eyes "-don't talk to strangers and don't accept any strange substances, I got it ma, can we go?"

My mom glares at me and nods. I grab Ali's hand and drag them to the car. While in the car Ali and I were blasting "PlusUltras!" newest album. Ali then turned the volume down and gave me a heavy sigh. I roll my eyes because they're always so emotional. "What is it now?" Ali lets out yet another sigh and begins to fake cry. "I can't believe you're going to Japan in 3 months! You're going to forget me!" 

A few months ago I got a letter from UA high school in Japan. I had applied there over a year ago because they have an amazing Arts course and I was absolutely in love with Japanese culture. Some of the best performers attended UA and I aspired to be a performer. So for my final year of high school, I'm gonna be flying to Japan at the end of the summer. "ALI! We talked about this!" I park the car in the parking lot and we both step out. I walk over to my friend and throw my arm over their shoulder. "I'm never going to forget you! Your to crazy to forget" Ali smirks and moves my hand off of their shoulder. "Of course you wouldn't, I'm unforgettable." They begin to strut away from me and I can't help but laugh

Ali and I approach the ticket booth, show them our tickets, and walk into the concert hall. We then find our seats. We were still early so I decided to go and try finding the bathroom. While looking for the bathroom I find myself in a dark hallway. I was lost. Again. It seems to be a regular thing for me to get lost. I don't know why this was gonna be any different. I continue to walk the hallway when I notice a figure running at me. Before I knew it I was knocked over. "What the hell! Watch where you're going!" The stranger apologizes and helps me up. When I'm back steady on my feet I look at them and begin to hyperventilate.

"Y-Your D-D! YOUR DENKI KAMINARI!" The blonde gives me a goofy smile before looking me up and down. He then gives me a smirk. "And you're the pretty girl I knocked over!" I was too flustered to respond when suddenly there was a loud yelling. "Dunceface!" Denki yelps and looks back. "Sorry, pretty girl! Gotta go!" Denki then lets go of your hand and runs away. He's then quickly followed by an angry ash blonde. You stand in the hallway in shock before coming to a realization. "T-That was Katsuki Bakugou!"