part 14- official x2

Y/n's POV: i woke up in the morning and looked down at anna laying on my chest. she felt me move at looked up "morning bubba" she said.
"morning" i said back. anna just sat on her phone texting, and after about 10 minutes we heard eva scream "GUYS I MADE BREAKFAST". "OKAY" Anna yelled back. "do we trust it" i said at her laughing. "she's actually not that bad" anna said back laughing.
We went downstairs to Cynthia, Ava, Dev, and eva at the table so everyone except sab. i figured she was still sleeping. "uh so what are we eating?" i said.
Sab ran out of the closet spraying me with confetti
"SUPRISEEE" sab said and all the girls started cheering.
"what's this for?" i asked.

Anna's POV: i decided to surprise y/n in the morning and all the girls were in on it, since i knew something y/n didn't. we went downstairs and Sab covered her with confetti and eva said "no breakfast but i got a cake" we all laughed. "what's this for" y/n asked. "well y/n i got in touch with your mom and our manager already sent over the contract and she agreed to sign for you, welcome to nach!!
she started tearing up so we all gave her a hug.

Y/n's POV: i was in shock. "all of this for me" i looked at anna. "yes all for you" she smiled at me. "thank you guys so much" i said to the girls.
we relaxed in the living room and made a tiktok on the nach account to welcome me to the house and my phone started blowing up after i made one on my account. i answered a lot of comments because it's just the way i am, some were hate but i didn't let them bother me.
I looked up at anna sitting next to me on the couch and i realized how lucky i was. i texted my mom.
Mom🤍:
Y- Hey mom!! thank you for signing. it was an awesome suprise. thank you for also always being so supportive i'll see you soon <3
M- of course honey! i'm just glad your happy. may be nice to get out of florida🤣 good luck with anna i'm rooting for you two!
Y- 🤍

Anna's POV: i grabbed a red bull from the fridge and went back to y/n still on her phone.
i tossed it down
"hey you, dinner tonight you and me. and before you said anything i'm paying".
"fine" y/n finally said after trying to argue.
**time skip to before dinner
i went upstairs and got dressed. i decided to look cute but not too much effort. so i put my hair down, with air forces black sweatpants, a navy Michigan crew-neck, my Prada necklace, and glasses.
today would be a special night. i wanted to make it official with y/n. so i decided to go to the floor and grab some roses. after i got back to the house i went upstairs to my room. i hid the roses and y/n walked in. "hey wait before we go i have a surprise".
i walked her to an empty room right next to mine.
"what's this for y/n asked"
"well it used to be katie's room, but since she's been gone i decided as much as i want you with me you need your own space" "THANK YOU!" she screamed walking into the closet "WOW it's HUGE"
"better than the suitcase you have had on my floor right" i said laughing.
"yes but you know i'm not sleeping here" she said laughing back.
i started to blush. "well i'll be back in 10 be ready"

y/n's POV: for some reason i wanted to look good tonight. i brought my suitcase in my new room which i was so excited about. it made me feel like i belonged even though i'd still be in annas most of the time. it made me realize this was real and i was living with the girl of my dreams.
i grabbed an outfit i had brought from miami that my mom bought me. i never got to wear it.
i put on the black cropped shirt that had crosses on the back and side, and then dark wash ripped jeans with royal toe high air jordan 1s (the dark blue and black ones). i also did my mascara, and put on a butterfly necklace. i looked over and it had just been 10 minutes. i looked over at my door and as soon as i did i heard a light knock.

Anna's POV: i grabbed the roses from my bed and drank a red bull thinking about what i would say later. the time passed me by and it was 7. i walked over to y/n's room which lucky was a few feet away from mine. i lightly knocked and a few seconds later the door slowly opened.
holy shit she looked HOT. her outfit complimented her body perfectly. i almost dropped the roses in my hand.
"WOW ROSES" she said. "how'd you know!"
"you told me a while ago stupid" i said. "you look stunning by the way" i added.
"thank you, you look good yourself" she said. and i felt myself get butterflies from the compliment. she grabbed the roses and put them on her dresser.

Y/n's POV: "okay let's go" anna said. as we walked down the stairs. Sab eva and cynthia were still on the couch watching a movie. "HOLY SHIT y/n you look AMAZING" sab said. "yeah save some for us"
cynthia said. "you too anna but shit" eva added.
i laughed and said thank you. i walked outside and got in annas car. as she drove and i admired her she put her hand on my thigh. i could sit like this forever.
**time skip to dinner
we sat down at the table our waitress brought us too.
"you girls waiting on your boyfriends? pretty dressed up" she giggled. "i'm dressed up for her" i said.
"oh" the waitress said and walked away
i looked at anna "ew" i said and she started laughing.
after she came back we ordered our food and ate. we talked about everything, life, our families, our plans. and i told anna i wanted to go car shopping soon after i felt more comfortable with money. i could really talk to her forever. she was amazing.

Anna's POV: after we finished eating i got the check, payed and took y/n back to my car.
"can i take you somewhere quick?" i asked.
"of course" y/n said.
i drove to the beach with my hand over y/n's.
we finally got there and i brought her to the sand with the sun still setting so it wasn't completely dark.
"well y/n i just wanted to say congratulations for becoming a part of nach. i still will thank your bestfriend everyday for being drunk that night we met". The words fell perfectly into place once i started talking. "That night my life changed, i went from thinking i'd never see you again, and you wouldn't talk to me. i was so worried. but you were the one that made it back to me. and now we can actually be together". "will you be my girlfriend?"
i asked.

y/n's POV: i couldn't help starting to giggle. anna was just too precious. "i love you anna, yes" i said as i leaned towards her and kissed her. i felt sparks come across my body. like my entire life changed with a blink of an eye. anna was mine.

A/N: what you all have been waiting for hehe. next chapter will be a few months in advance and will be crazy so be ready!!
if you enjoy my story please leave a vote🤍🤍