part 2- one more day

A/n: Hope you all enjoy! these beginning chapters are kind of short but i will hopefully be updating once a day. longer chapters soon!! enjoy :)

Y/n's POV: i woke up in the morning and realized i slept in and was late. my bestfriend was blowing up my phone asking me where i was. i ran downstairs and grabbed a granola bar because i didn't have time to make food. i ran outside and drove to my school.

Anna's POV: the concert was tomorrow so i was going through my clothes getting my outfits ready and i realized i had left one of my shirts back in LA. i decided to go to the mall to get something to replace it. i ended up finding an entire new outfit that i liked better. (tube top , grey sweatpants, and air jordans) after i bought it i drove back to the hotel and when i walked into the lobby i saw a man staring at me , he was sitting in a chair with his luggage. he winked at me and i just ignored it and started walking back to my room.

time skip to end of school**
Y/n's POV- I finished the day with english and i texted my bestfriend to meet me at my car outside. we drove to her house first so she could grab all of her bags since she was staying at my house until monday (currently friday). we drove back to my house and went up to my room. i was scrolling on tiktok when i came across some girl named Annabananaxdddd. i thought she was gorgeous and i clicked on her profile and saw she had over 8 million followers. i liked the video and continued scrolling and joking around with my bestfriend not really thinking much of it.

Anna's POV: i kind of felt creeped out after that encounter with that man so i decided to play some games on my phone and then i went live on tiktok to keep my mind off of it, and to feel safer. i was live for around 30 minutes when i decided to go shower and try to go to bed early so i could be awake in the morning. i layed down and posted a few videos on my spam account and eventually fell asleep

Y/n's POV: me and my bestfriend made dinner. we were eating the pasta we cooked when my mom came home. she treats my bestfriend like a daughter so we were talking for a while and she offered to drive us to the festival in the morning so we didn't have to spend too much money on an uber but at night we would have to take one. after we ate i layed down on the floor because she always takes my bed when she comes over. i watched netflix for a while and looked over at my bestfriend sleeping, so i shut off the lights and set my alarms and decided to go to sleep myself beyond excited for the days to follow.

A/N: i hope you enjoyed!! the next chapter will be pretty long and possibly out tonight :)