chapter one

Waking up at 6 in the morning, the first thing you do is make the bed, you are still slightly tired but well refreshed. You find clothes to wear for the day, bringing the clothes with you, you go to the bathroom to brush your teeth, after you've brushed your teeth you start to hear the sound of rain patting on your window, you then hop in the shower for 30 minutes, as you come out of the shower you then put on the clothes that you had planned to wear for the day. Hanging up the silk nightgown you slept in. you go to the storage closet in the bathroom and get your unscented deodorant and the vanilla-scented body lotion you picked up the other day. You go into your office to get the book you were about to finish last night as well as 2 candles, you go into your bedroom and sit on your bed, putting the candles on the bedside table, you start lighting the candles. As the pages of the book are getting flipped, the rain starts to pick up the pace as it starts to pour. Around 15 minutes go by and the book is now finished, you put down the book and blow out the candles. Wondering what to do now, you realize you haven't had breakfast. You take the book and put it on the bedside table with the burnt out candles. Going down into the kitchen, you then open up the fridge and you still have leftover ingredients for pancakes, you decide to make pancakes with the remaining ingredients. As you pull out the ingredients, you turn on your phone to play music. Scrolling through the playlist you end up deciding on "elegy for the arctic". As you're putting the mixture onto the pan, you change the music to something a bit more relaxing, you find the song "gymnopédie no.1". The pancakes are now done, you flip the 3 small pancakes over to a plate. After breakfast you decide to get some fresh air, you head over to the front door to put on your favourite pair of shoes. Outside was beautiful, it had finally stopped raining and the weather became sunny. You head over to the lake and catch yourself watching the sky for a while. With the birds chirping and the swans gently floating on top of the water. You head back inside and say goodbye to the birds. It's now 8:19am and you relax in the living room watching the tv, your favourite show comes on so you watch the 2 episodes, an hour goes by so fast. You get up off the couch and grab your phone and your car keys, you've had a coffee craving since your trip to the lake. Driving to the shop doesn't take too long so it was an easy ride. You get inside the shop and wait in line to have your order taken. Once it's your turn you order your usual, medium iced coffee with their famous classic flavoured sweetener. The coffee took about 5 minutes and was just as good as ever.