She studied the vial in her hand, noticing the faint blue color, with the date, and the smell, it was fairly simple to draw conclusions.

"Wolfsbane" Spencer said as she brought the vial down.

"Correct" Snape replied without turning around.

"Ineffective now" Spencer added as she sat back down. She looked up at him, who still wasn't looking back, "why would you do that" she finished saying.

He didn't reply to her, he knew why he didn't give it to him.

He was getting too close with her, and Snape didn't like that.

"They drink it every day for a week, it tastes disgusting, and even missing one dose ruins all that work" Spencer said.

"Right well, nothing we can do now can we" he replied as students trickled into the room.

She shook her head in disappointment.

Andrew walked up to Spencer and saw the look on her face.

"Fighting already?" he asked, "you know it" she replied with an eye roll and a shrug.

"later again?" he asked.

"Most likely" she said while giving him a soft smile.

"You can't change him you know," he said, "you can't change men like that" he whispered.

"I can try" she said while looking at her professor who was already scolding a student.

────────────

3 days have gone by since she had seen Remus- she missed him. She missed talking with him and running her fingers through his hair.

She missed the way he would run his thumb over her back and the way she could hear his heartbeat when she rested her head on his chest.

Classes had been a drag ever since he left, defense wasn't as fun with Snape as it was with Remus. She thought about owling him, but decided not to since he was 'on an assignment from Dumbledore.'

She decided to look back at the flower which hadn't aged, she wondered what charm he put on it.

She smiled to herself, what did she do to deserve him? she simply couldn't answer.

She took off his sweater that she had been wearing ever since he left and placed it back in her dresser, behind some other clothes.

She walked out of her room and walked to her class.

"Spencie baby" Spencer heard behind, it was Fred who was jogging up to her. "How are you" he said as he grabbed her from behind and gave her a hug.

He planted a kiss on her head and then put his arm around her.

"I'm good, what about you boys" she asked the pair.

"Good" they replied in unison. "Well, that's about to be ruined... again" she said as they walked to their class together.

"No... not again" Fred said in disbelief. He stood outside of the door, not wanting to go in. Spencer opened it and Fred whispered once more "no."

"Yes" Spencer said as she walked into Remus' classroom, smiling at the faint smell of him.

They took their seats and of course, to no surprise to Spencer, the lesson was on werewolves. Spencer didn't understand why he did this, every time Remus would be gone she could expect a lesson on them or surrounding them.

"Sir we learned about werewolves our third year?" someone said, Professor Snape turned around and said "we'll you'll learn again" as he pointed his wand towards the projector.