Chapter Fourteen- Man to man.

Start from the beginning

She flips the camera again, and I see a beautiful blonde curly-haired little girl with big blue eyes.

Greenlee: "Callen meet Zoey, Zoey meet Callen."

Zoey: "Hi."

Callen: "Hello."

Greenlee flips it back to her.

Callen: "She's beautiful, Greenlee."

Greenlee: "Thank you. Am I able to come tomorrow?"

Callen: "Yes. Bring the girls. The next meeting after that I need you to come alone. We need to talk about Arianna."

Greenlee: "Ok."

Callen: "I have to go, Sweetheart. I love you."

Greenlee: "I love you too."

~End conversation~

I hung up because I saw a man I didn't know walk in. I knew it was Zach. He doesn't know me, so I walk up to him.

Callen: "Are you, Zach?"

Zach: "I am. Are you Callen?"

Callen: "I am."

I expected someone bigger. He is my height, skinny, he has some muscle, but I am bigger than him. I've gotten bigger at the gym in here. That tells me Greenlee truly follows her heart. There are huge differences between the two of us.

Callen: "Let's go to my room, so we have privacy."

Zach: "Lead the way."

He follows me to my room; I can feel his nerves; this isn't meant to be a bad meeting. I need him to do something for me; that is the main reason for me asking him to come here. I need a couple of things from him, actually. We enter my room. I motion for him to sit in the same chair Greenlee sat in yesterday.

Callen: "Thank you for coming."

Zach: "This needed to happen eventually. I'd rather get to know you before you become part of my daughter's life."

Callen: "You agreed?"

Zach: "I took the paperwork to the courthouse this morning."

Callen: "She's a cute kid."

Zach: "Thank you. How did you see her?"

Callen: "I facetimed Greenlee right before you got here."

Zach: "I see. Bria has been wonderful to have around. She loves Greenlee. She does call her Mama, and Greenlee doesn't correct her."

Callen: "She told me. I plan on having her do the same thing you allowed her to do. Our children are going to be siblings."

Zach: "They were going to be, anyway. Greenlee wouldn't have it any other way. Zoey already thinks they are."

Callen: "I know that. She stood her ground with me. Twice actually. The day she brought me here and yesterday. I was with Arianna for over twenty years, and she never stood up to me like Greenlee did."

Zach: "She will continue to stand up. She isn't a pushover."

Callen: "She's changed, and I believe you have something to do with that."