"Nope!" Sophie said, shaking her head.

"Aw come on!" Biana said, grinning at her. "It'll be fun!"

"Uh uh," she said, shaking her head more vigorously. "This is my sleepover, so I make the rules. And I say no truth or dare."

"Well then, let's take a vote," she said triumphantly. "Those in favor of playing, raise their hands." She quickly shot her hand into the air. So did Keefe, Fitz, Linh, and Dex.

"Well well well..." Biana rubbed her hands together like an evil villain. "It turns out that we want to play truth or dare!"

"Nooooooooo!" Sophie said, banging her head on the ground.

Keefe smirked slightly and put his arm around her shoulders. "Relax, Foster. I won't go that hard on you."

"Nope, we are not doing me first. How about... Linh?"

"I..." She started protesting, but Keefe had already agreed with Sophie and began talking.

"So, Linh. Truth or Dare?" Keefe said, tapping his chin expectantly.

"Truth," she said firmly.

"Aw come on! That's no fun!" Keefe whined slightly, then gave one out quickly. "Who here do you have the hots for?"

Linh blushed. "Nope! Not telling!" She said, crossing her arms.

"Well then, you have to take off a piece of clothing," Keefe said.

She blushed even deeper, but Biana leaned over and whispered something into her ear. Her face lit up as she slid a sock off.

"Okay, done!" She said brightly, grinning at him. Keefe scowled.

She turned to her brother and said, "Tam, Truth or Dare?"

"The shadow always picks the dare," a ghostly whisper came from a corner.

"I dare you to hug everyone and give them a compliment!" Linh said triumphantly.

A sort of strangled scream came from the same corner as Tam slipped into the light. "Fine. But only because the shadow never backs down," he said grumpily.

He headed toward Linh first and embraced her easily. "You are totally very not at all annoying," he said. Linh rolled her eyes.

Next, he headed to Biana. "Your hair-styling is on point," he murmured, glancing at Fitz's hair. Biana blushed prettily.

"Thanks," she mumbled. "Do you think I can style your hair sometime?" Tam immediately pulled away, and everyone laughed.

"I'm just kidding," she told him. "Your bangs are good already."

Tam flushed, then continued to Keefe. "You're... being... l-less... annoying t-tod-day," he said, gritting his teeth as he quickly hugged him.

"What was that?" Keefe asked, putting a hand up to his ear. Tam grunted and stared at him with utter loathing. Sophie tugged on his arm.

"Keefe!" She said. "Do you want to get sliced and diced by Tam?"

"Well if I die, you guys will all know who the most handsome Wanderling is," he said, flipping his hair. Sophie scowled.

Tam came closer to each of them and hugged all of the rest of them together, mumbling gargled phrases, but Linh let it pass.

After his dare was finished, Tam said, "Dex, truth or dare."

"Truth?" He said, looking unsure of his answer. "Tell us who you have the hots for!" Keefe butted in. Tam didn't say anything, only nodding silently.