Chapter 6

Kurapikas POV 

What can I say. I woke up again cradled in the one and only Chrollo Lucilfer's arms. But I will admit it, I enjoyed it myself. His warm embrace kept me calm and gave me some sort of happiness. His embrace was something I never felt, it was soft yet strong, it was gentle and secure. He was so careful with me that I am happy when I am around him. My thought of revenge are slowly flowing away. 

I slipped out of his arms to go and take a shower. I grab my clothes and walk in the bathroom. I turn on the water and let it run down my back. I gently wash my short blonde hair, then wash my body. I step out of the shower and dry my hair. I wash my face and brush my teeth, after that I put on my clothes. I walk out of the bathroom to see a white box with a note on it. The not said 'Yesterday we talked about going on a mission, this box has clothes for the mission. -Chrollo' . I sign and grab the box, I go back into the bathroom to change into it. It was a simple sweater with jeans as well as black sneakers. 

I go down to the main area of the hideoutp to find all the other Troupe members ready. We leave the hideout and enter a limo. I sit down by the people I trust most which is Shalnark, Feitan, and Machi. They keep on teasing me about Chrollo and trying to convince me to wear a maid dress. I ignore it and then our conversation starts to get weird. Shalnark starts to talk about Yaribu, and Feitan joins in. Do Phantom Troupe members really watch Yaoi? That was very surprising. 

As I am in the car ride, I keep thinking, do my friends know i'm gone? Do they even care that I am gone? And even if they were to come back, would I even want to go? These questions were racing through my mind. It caused me severe anxiety, and made me lose my appetite. Chrollo kept nagging me to eat during breakfast even though I told him I wasn't hungry. It proved he cared about me but why? Exactly why did he care about me? I never felt this much care from someone, not even Leorio from when we dated. 

I started to turn pale at the memory of walking in on Leorio cheating on me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

I walk in the house looking for and calling Leorio's name. Maybe he is in the bathroom? Suddenly I hear noises coming from our bedroom. I knock before entering and then walk in. I saw him in bed with another woman. I turn pale, and then feel a wave of sadness fall over me. Tears start to drop from my eyes and I hear the woman ask, " Its either me or him who is it you want to be with? ". He looks at me and then back at the woman and says " I choose you my princess, Kurapika pack your things and leave, we're over. " 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurapika's POV

My trip down memory lane ended up in me turning pale and caused me to shake. As my shaking got worse I feel a strong and warm arm wrap around me, and that arm belonged to the one and only Chrollo Lucilfer. I felt calm in that moment. I feel my shaking go down and my skin regaining some of its color. What is this feeling I feel? I feel so happy around him and he can make me smile or blush no matter what situation we are in. Its so....so similar to the feeling I had with Leorio, but this feeling is stronger. But I guess I have the rest of my life to figure out what it is. But, I have to focus right now we are on another mission so I need ignore all painful memories or things that can trigger me to not focus. I can think of my feelings toward Chrollo another time.

AAAAAAAH IM SO SORRY I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT WRITING THIS STORY- BUT I WILL 100% UPDATE IT NOW!!!! FORGIVE ME!!!! ANYWAY DONT FORGET TO LEAVE IDEAS IF YOU HAVE ANY OR IF YOU WANT TO! THE FANART DOESN'T BELONG TO ME!

731 words.