All the Way (Benny x Reader)

Benny and you have progressed in your relationship quite a bit. You've done more things with him that resulted in a mess you preferred to clean with your mouth. One thing is for sure. You still have your virginity. And he does too apparently. You haven't been in a rush to go all the way with him but he keeps dropping hints that he wants to. You were very nervous. What if you weren't good enough?

You sat on his bed, straddling his lap and playing with his hair. He was kissing your neck and grinding against you which felt amazing but usually you'd give him head and be done with it.

This time would be different... You saw that he had.. a condom in his wallet earlier today and you've been nervous since. He unbuttoned your pants and pulled your shirt up as well and kissing up and down your stomach. You bit your lip and moaned feeling, his lips cause shocks of pleasure through your body. He pulled away for a moment and looked into your eyes.

"Baby.. I think I wanna go all the way."

His hands moved from your ass to your hips and he stared into your eyes, looking for an answer. You were of course nervous but you weren't opposed to it. Not just because of the feeling but because you love him and you want the two of you to feel good.

You smiled and kissed him

"I'm ready"

He smiled, showing his amazing white teeth and pulled out the condom. You pulled the rest of your clothes off and he did the same. You felt even more excited seeing him fully exposed. Especially as he climbed back on the bed and put your legs on his shoulders. He started to slowly push his way in, trying to keep eye contact. Once he was halfway in, we were both panting. His mouth was agape and profanities left his mouth multiple times. Once he was all the way inside of you, you noticed his breathing was much harder. You looked up at him and his eyes were closed and his mouth was open from pure bliss. You could feel all of him inside of you and the thought and feel of it was enough for you to melt away.

"C-Can I move?"

"Mhmm"

You half moaned a response

Once he pulled out and pushed all the way back in, you were both in heavenly bliss. He kept pushing against a place inside you that sent waves through you. You're eyes rolled back as you felt your stomach tighten. He made you cum without even touching yourself.

He went even faster making you feel even more sensitive. He moaned every time he entered back inside and you noticed his eyes start to roll back. Once his strokes got shorter and sloppier you knew he was close. He groaned loudly and buried himself deep inside you. You were able to hold out and not let go of your bliss for a few minutes until the aftershocks hit you.

He collapsed on top of you, panting and grinning. You grinned as well. You couldn't help but be happy.

"I love you, Y/N."
"I love you too, Benny."
You kissed him and held on tight.