Cleo and Lacy talked about girl stuff while the boys rambled on. They talked about work and their plans. The girls would take turns forcing the boy to dance with them, while singing at the top of their lungs.

When they left the bar, was hard to remember. Lacy remembered they took a cab back to her place, but know clue when. Once they got inside Lacy was dying to take her shoes off. "Benny, save me from these death contraptions!" She raised her leg so her could pull. They laughed as her feet slipped out of the heels. "I'm exhausted." She walked to her room plopping herself on the bed. Benny followed her suit.

"That was a lot of fun. And you my dear, are and evil mastermind." He said as he flashed the two hundred he had made, giving her a kiss. She laughed as she got up to change and get ready for bed.

"Well you do pick the easiest targets." She called from the bathroom. When she came back out Benny was in his boxers on her bed. She crawled in beside him. "Goodnight Benny." She popped a kiss to his lips, then started playing with his hair.

"Goodnight Lacy." He scooted closer to her happily. Lacy knew that in the morning they would wake up with headaches, she'd be fine as long as he was there to hold her.

-----

Two weeks had gone by quick, now that Lacy wasn't always alone she didn't want to travel by herself. She wasn't going to ask Benny to go, because there was no point for him there. He'd be stuck watching her talk to other people, filling out work, watching matches. But a part of her of her wished he could go. He had offered to take her to the airport and he would wave her off. Lacy agreed, wanting to get as much time as she could with him.

She was however, excited to see Beth. They hadn't talked since the Us Open, which didn't end so well. Lacy didn't know how to tell Beth she was with Benny. She didn't know how she would react. She did want to catch up with her friend though. Lacy told Benny when he could pick her up from the airport and made sure she had everything she needed.

The ride to the airport was filled with music and singing. Lacy couldn't wait to come back as see him. They had gotten to the airport with lost of time to spare. "Before I go, I want to tell you something." Lacy fiddled with her fingers, making both of them nervous. "Benny, I love you." She didn't look up at him. His heart was beating so fast, he could hardly speak.

"You do?" He asked with a different tone than he'd normally have.

"Yeah, I really do." A smile came to her face, when she got the courage to look up. She was shocked when his lips hit hers.

"I love you too." He hugged her. "Now lets get you ready to go." He kissed her again. She was so happy. Benny helped her get her bags out of the car. The had another brief kiss. "You better get going." He held onto her.

"Okay, Ill see you soon cowboy. And don't forget to pick me up." She laughed giving him a peck before turning around. She knew they'd be fine, it still hurt that they had to be apart.

------

Lacy's flight was long, but work had payed for her to be first class so there was on one to sit next to her. Which she was pleased about. When she got off the plane she already knew there would be a car waiting for her. Once she had been taken to the Aztec Palace, where they carried her bags in and took her directly to her room. She was pleased with the service here, shed make sure to give a good word in her repot. After settling in her room she prepared to walk around and sight see. She first when to the sign in line. Where she found Mike and Matt.

"Hey reporter lady." One of them called to her. She laughed walking their way.

"Why hello boys, what are you doing here." She began.