First Shoot.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

A few weeks had passed by in an instant, Asahi wanted to start working on a new dress for the cover of a magazine.

You two were currently shooting the photos.

"No.." Aoyama pursed his lips staring at the lady in front of him.

"Am.. Did i do something wrong?" She asked genuinely confused. She'd been trying her best but he just didn't seem to favour the pictures he had taken.

"Something is missing" He clicked his tongue. There he goes again. Working with Yuuga was exhausting because he always spoke so Vaguely.

"What? Is it the blazer?! I was trying to incorporate some-" Asahi started to panic. He was a nervous wreak, then again you couldn't blame him.

His work would be on the cover of a popular Magazine.

"No no no!" The blonde shook his head purrsing his lips "The story needs a male lead!" Aoyama spoke leaving them dumbfounded. Story? what story?

"Male...lead?"

"We need a man in this picture" He sang "We need DRAMA"

"I'm confused."

"You'll do" He smirked staring down Asahi.

"M-me?" He blinked pointing at himself.

"Get him some clothes! He's modelling with her!"

"WHAT!? NO! II-I'm not a model! I'm stiff" he stuttered. "Why don't we just- call someone else."

"oh s'il te plait, chérie. I know under those horrid sweaters you have the perfect bod" Aoyama explained, striking a pose after every 2 words.

"I mean- not really i just work out a little I'm not like all those-"

"Hush now, Man-bun. No need to be humble."

"That's right!" You gasped running over to the long-haired brunette holding both him arms "You're ripped!"

"Ah yes~ as i thought" Aoyama whispered "Ladies."

"Yes." Out came 3 girls from a door.

Ochaco, Kyoka and Momo. His entourage that always followed him.

For women who acted alike they all had different aesthetics.

Ochaco, dressed like a soft pastel princess, her outfits were cute and her accessories weren't too much. She was a famous influencer on Instagram. (Pastel Hoe.)

Kyoka had more of an edgy, Dark personality. She loved dark red and purple, chains and her platforms were hot AF. (Alt Hoe.)

Momo on the other hand, her outfits were elegant and beautiful. And really expensive. What else was expected from a rich vacation/Fashion blogger. (Rich Hoe.)

"Change him" He ordered pointing at Asahi

Immediately the ladies walked over to Asahi dragging him into the changeroom.

"WAIT NO- Ah! STOP STOP! It tickles!"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Ce n'est pas bon" (this is no good) Yuuga sighed once more, hitting the hand-fan against his head.

"See? I'm stiff, this isn't my forte, i-"

"Quit complaining before i whack you" He hissed pointing the object at Asahi "I'm thinking." He said frowned, turning around.

He groaned, deep in thought.