-2-

Jimins pov

I

sit at the dressing table watching soyeon model some dress. I stand up and walk past the cameras making everyone stop and look at me. I glare at them all "did I tell you to stop?" they all gasp and start to work again

I walk to my office and then huff seeing a load of paperwork on my desk "I hired someone to do this shit for me" the door opens and my assistant walks in. She looks at me and gasps "m-mr park-"

I cut her off "get out my sight, you're fired... Never set foot here again" she tears up "b-but how will I provide for my son?!" i shrug "isn't my fucking problem, now fuck off" she runs out the office crying.

I sit at my desk and pull out a bunch of files of others who wanted a job. I huff looking through all of them "none of them seem qualified enough...for fuck sake..." I stop on one file and my eyes darken "but he's cute~"

I look at the photo and smirk

I press a button on my telephone I had at my desk which goes through to my colleagues phone "taehyung

I press a button on my telephone I had at my desk which goes through to my colleagues phone "taehyung... Call jeon jungkook and offer him a job" I let go of the button and a second later I hear taehyungs voice from the phone "will do"

I lean back in my chair scanning over his information...
He applied for this job ages ago.. How did I not notice~

This will be fun~

Jungkooks pov

I sit on my couch and huff listening to namjoon (my only friend) lecture me about working and adult life. I huff "hyung I have applied for many jobs but none of them will accept me! The job you told me to apply for probably hasn't even seen my application!"

Namjoon huffs "well I'll just talk to jimin...he'll listen to me" I huff "what's the point hyung? I'm gonna lose my apartment and be homeless" namjoon rolls his eyes "no... You'll just have to move in with me and my boyfriend"

I cross my arms "and watch you two kiss every two seconds? No thanks hyung" he sighs and then goes to speak but gets cut off by my phone ringing.

I stand up and grab my phone answering it "Hello?"

"hello, this is Kim taehyung from BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT, if you are still able to work for us, we would be delighted to have you"

My eyes widen "wait.. Really?" taehyung chuckles "yes, so are you able to come for an interview tomorrow?" I smile widely and nod "yeah definitely! What time?"
"uh... How about 10am??"

I smile and glance at namjoon who was looking at me confused. I smile "yeah that's fine! Thank you so much!" taehyung laughs a little "well, I shall see you tomorrow....have a good evening Mr jeon" he then hangs up

I squeal and jump on namjoon "THEY'RE GONNA INTERVIEW ME!!! I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET A JOB!!" namjoon laughs "where to?" I giggle "BIGHIT!!!!" he gasps "really?! We'll be able to work together!"

I shake my head "no... I didn't apply to be a model... I don't have the body for that hyungie" namjoon tilts his head "wait... You applied to be Jimins assistant?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!"

I stand up "aish... Hyung what's wrong?" he stands up "jungkook... Jimin is so fucking strict... He doesn't ever have an assistant for more than two weeks!" my eyes widen "oh... Well I'll just have to do everything he says!"

Namjoon sighs "you've made a dumb mistake kook" I roll my eyes "hyungie it'll be fine... I might not even get the job!" he looks down "uh hu... Knowing jimin you will get the job" I tilt my head "what's that supposed to mean?"

His phone pings and he looks at it and nods "I don't have a doubt in my mind that you won't get the job..."
I try and see what he's looking at but he turns his phone off "I've got to go Kookie... My work needs me"

I nod "okay hyungie... See you tomorrow!" he nods and walks to the door "love you Kookie!" I wave "love you hyungie!" he walks out closing the door

What did namjoon mean?...
I might not get the job... How is he so confident???

Aish..that hyung never makes sense to me...