Chapter 1

"Kyungsoo, hurry up!" My friend Baekhyun yelled from outside of my door.

"Okay, okay!" I grab my back and walk towards the door. Before I forget...

"Bye Jonginnie!" I kissed my puppy goodbye.

"Auf!" He's so cute! /Mental Breakdown/

---------------

In class.

This is the first day of my third year, I'm Do Kyungsoo. 18 years old. I'm living alone in my apartment. Maybe not alone anymore..

Last night, I was woken up by the sound of my door bell being ringed. I look out to checked who it is but no one was in site. Instead, I found a cute little puppy in a box with a letter asking me to help the person take care of it.

I really loved puppies and I really wanted one since.. forever. But I have no time to find one and Baekhyun is anti-dogs.

"So.. when did you get a dog Kyung?" Asked Baekhyun who takes a seat beside me.

"Someone left it at my door last night." I said plainly. He gave me the like-Im-gonna-believe-that look.

"Hey come on! You know I wouldn't lie to you right?" I said while shaking his body. He just scoffs.

After school, I drive my fancy BMW with Baekhyun beside me. He rides with me home. We arrived and I quickly open the door, to see Jongin sleeping soundly in his so called dog bed. The house is perfectly fine. I couldn't have any other pup than this. I lift him up and carried him in my arms like a baby. (A/N Imagine Kyungsoo carriying a cute pup!!)

I checked through the internet and find out that this pup is actually, an American Eskimo. What is an american dog.. doing here? Oh wait. Its just a breed. Lucky I have this cute puppy.

"Aurf" Come here Jongin. I said as I pat my lap for him to sit on. I rub his head. I might die from cuteness now.

I brought Jongin out for a walk after that. I could see people staring at him. I know he's fucking adorable but no need to stare. Or maybe I don't care, just wanna show him to the world.

"Oh hey Kyungsoo!" I stopped my tracks to see Sehun in front of me.. with a dog?

"...since when did you get a dog?" He asked. "I should be asking you that." I said, we both just laugh it off.

"Thats kinda the same as me! Luhan was delivered to me last night too!" He said. I was shocked. Who the fuck would send dogs around my neighbourhood? Except that only I and Sehun has got it.

"This is weird.. right Jonginnie?" I said as I placed Jongin on my lap. "Who is your owner huh?" Playing with his paws.

"You do realized that I'm here right?" Sehun asked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just shrugs. "I do..but he's just.. too.. cute..and..fluffy..and..small..and..cute..and...fluffy.. . Wanna touch him?" Kyungsoo asked.

"You've been praising him and now you want me to touch him? Fine!" Sehun then rub Jongin's head with his palm. "Auu" Sehun just puked rainbows.

_____________________

I'm doing a cute fluffy comedy kind of story.. its not like Don't Leave Me. Since.. I dont wanna do angst or something.

Just a cute story to make your day better.

I'm sure ur expecting better that this? Well dont worry.. it will get better.. /le smirks/

That