19 - Twitchcon pt3

TW: Sexual assault attempt, drug/alcohol use, vulgar language.

It was a couple hours later, 11 pm.

I had eaten, relaxed, and calmed down. Wil helped me with it too. It was time to get ready and get into party mode.

Was going to a party with this state of mind right now a good idea? I don't know, we'll find out.

I thought I was okay, or would be okay for this party. If anything, it would help me get my mind off what happened earlier with Daniel.. right?

I guess we'll find out soon.

"Love, are you almost ready?" Wil asks as I'm touching up my makeup in the bathroom.

"Yup. Be out there in a sec." I say, whilst looking at myself in the mirror. I was thinking of how I would need to face all of my friends. How they would all want an explanation as to why a random person screamed that they love me, and why he was getting forcefully dragged out. God, I was nervous.

I come out of the bathroom, and Wil looks at me. "You look so pretty." He says, as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Thank you." I say, with a nervous smile, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled me into a soft kiss.

"I need a shot before I go to this thing." I say with a stressed out face, as I pull my arms away from Wil's neck.

"Maybe everyone forgot about what happened? I'm sure it's not everyone's concern right now. Maybe it wouldn't be a big deal." Wil says, in attempt to comfort me.

"Wil.. I've seen twitter. Fans are freaking out. Content creators are confused. It's only been a couple hours and I've been completely silent, and then out of nowhere, I show up to a party? Everyone is going to think I'm sus or something." I say as I face the truth. This was way worse than we had both had thought.

"... Yeah go on with your shot then, you might need it." He replies.

I had taken a shot of vodka right before we left. The party was happening in Dream's hotel suite, which was just upstairs.

Wil and I walk together, holding hands.

We get to the door, and Wil opens it. I'm walking behind Wil while holding his hand, attempting to hide and go in before everyone notices me.

Before anyone comes up to me, I already see Minx and Schlatt playing beer pong together, Tubbo, Tommy and Ranboo chilling in the corner with their sodas, and the rest just mingling, singing, or dancing with some sort of alcoholic beverage in hand.

For at least two minutes when I was hiding behind Wil, no one noticed me. Until, Niki comes up to me. Once Niki came up to me, Wil whispered into my ear, "I'm gonna go find Philza and Fundy, I'll be back soon."

Once Wil leaves, I smile at Niki and she pulls me into a hug.

"Are you okay? Els, what happened?" She asks, looking at me all worrisome after our hug ended. I noticed she had a drink in her hand but she definitely was not drunk.

"You know, just one of those exes that find out their ex has clout so they attempt to go back to them. Long story, but I'm okay. It was blown out of proportion, no big deal." I say, looking at her with a fake enthusiastic smile. I'm not sure if she had believed it. This was way deeper than anyone would have ever thought.